Expired

Complete Savings Argos

Found 16th Jan 2016
Hi
After my online purchase from Argos, I got this message. Has anyone tried this? Is this safe and for real?
So if I register it and cancel it tomorrow, do I get £15 ?

To get your £15 cash back voucher on this purchase with Argos
just complete the 3 easy steps below on the form: on this Argos purchase!
Terms & Conditions apply
About your £15 cash back voucher:
The £15 cash back voucher is an ACTUAL CHEQUE in your name and payable into your bank account.
You can claim this £15 cash back voucher on this purchase with Argos. There is NO MINIMUM spend.
The Complete Savings £15 cash back voucher can be combined with other Argos offers.

Offer and Billing Details:
Sign up for Complete Savings FREE for the next 30 days, with our compliments, and pay only £15 a month thereafter.
Your £15 cash back voucher is yours to keep just for trying Complete Savings.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
anyone heard of this ? complete savings cashback or one-time-offer ?
It's not quite a scam, but it's a well known underhand subscription service that lures you in with the false promise of cashback then hits you with huge monthly fees.
I don't know why big companies let them advertise so prominently and misleadingly on their sites. Avoid
DennisG

It's not quite a scam, but it's a well known underhand subscription … It's not quite a scam, but it's a well known underhand subscription service that lures you in with the false promise of cashback then hits you with huge monthly fees.I don't know why big companies let them advertise so prominently and misleadingly on their sites. Avoid

Thanks DennisG
It is not a scam .I got £15 monthly bonus and also £15 for argos .I also cancel the 30 day trial membership :-) in time
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions