Posted 30 May 2020

Complete Savings- Argos egiftcard

Hi all,

I’ve just signed up to Complete Savings and am
looking to purchase an egiftcard at Argos to put towards an Apple Watch.

As I’m new to it I have a couple of questions I’m hoping someone can answer...

1. The terms of the egiftcard state that it can currently only be used instore or via fast track collection. As at the moment you have to pay online and then collect at Argos is this what is meant by the ‘fast track collection’?

2. I’ve read you can purchase up to £100 of egiftcards per month, does this mean I could buy one tomorrow on May 31st then another on Monday June 1st?

Thanks!
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Cakeboy7931/05/2020 06:59

To add to both yeses, you can’t get the 10% cash back from Argos if you’re …To add to both yeses, you can’t get the 10% cash back from Argos if you’re using gift cards to purchase. Tried this last month and it got rejected.

I've always received cashback as well as using gift cards, made a purchase a couple of days ago as well using gift cards.
    1. Yes
    2. yes
    3. Some people not happy with short answer so please wait for long one.
    Author
    deleted21623730/05/2020 21:45

1. Yes2. yes3. Some people not happy with short answer so please wait for …1. Yes2. yes3. Some people not happy with short answer so please wait for long one.

Everything I needed to know and only used up 3 seconds of my life reading it, thanks!
    To add to both yeses, you can’t get the 10% cash back from Argos if you’re using gift cards to purchase. Tried this last month and it got rejected.
    Cakeboy7931/05/2020 13:16

You must've got lucky. I have before, but my last purchase didn't track so …You must've got lucky. I have before, but my last purchase didn't track so I reported it and they told me that using a gift card was against the Ts&Cs for the cash back, and it does actually say that on the site. It does also say you don't get cash back using an Argos card and I have several times before so I guess it might be hit and miss

Same thing happened to me. If they refuse to add it, try again and the next person always seems to add the cashback for me.
    Jessie2108/06/2021 12:06

Hi, I would like to ask if you can still find the Argos cashback link on …Hi, I would like to ask if you can still find the Argos cashback link on the complete savings website now? I searched for Argos with no results.

Hi. Welcome to HUKD.

Generally speaking, it is better to create a fresh thread than to bump up one that has not had a post for a year.
    deleted21623730/05/2020 21:45

1. Yes2. yes3. Some people not happy with short answer so please wait for …1. Yes2. yes3. Some people not happy with short answer so please wait for long one.

Do they sell ikea gift cards
    anouj31/05/2020 03:28

Do they sell ikea gift cards

Ikea is not there.
    RamsMax31/05/2020 07:37

I've always received cashback as well as using gift cards, made a purchase …I've always received cashback as well as using gift cards, made a purchase a couple of days ago as well using gift cards.

You must've got lucky. I have before, but my last purchase didn't track so I reported it and they told me that using a gift card was against the Ts&Cs for the cash back, and it does actually say that on the site. It does also say you don't get cash back using an Argos card and I have several times before so I guess it might be hit and miss
    RamsMax31/05/2020 07:37

I've always received cashback as well as using gift cards, made a purchase …I've always received cashback as well as using gift cards, made a purchase a couple of days ago as well using gift cards.

Hi, I would like to ask if you can still find the Argos cashback link on the complete savings website now? I searched for Argos with no results.
's avatar