Groups

Complete Simpsons So Far?

If anyone has this downloaded, can anyone tell me how much space it takes up, gigabyte wise?
    Thanks
    Jack

15 Comments

working on an average

around 21 episodes per season and there are 21 seasons which is 441 episodes
    Each Episode is around 150mb

so 441*150 = 66150mb /1000 = 661.5gb

obviously only an estimate not all seasons my have 21 episodes

Original Poster

Does anyone have the exacly number
    Thanks
    Jack

Original Poster

As in they've downloaded it..

-Every episode from Seasons 1-20 (441 Episodes!)
    [Seasons 1-11 are DVDRip, Seasons 12-20 are TVRiP]
    -the Simpsons Movie
    -the Tracey Ullman Show shorts
    -the Itchy & Scratchy Show shorts
    -Games
    -Comics
    -Books

Is 98.6GB

seen a file that has season 1 - 20 plus extras (movie and shorts) = 72.660GB

Mine vary in size, earlier ones are pretty small, then it goes to standard 175MB scene size episodes. The last season and a half are all HD though so now on 558MB per ep. The c. 65GB figures sound about right, but I imagine everyone's answer would vary depending on what they had downloaded...

Sancho, you missed Season 21?
    Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 2nd Sep 2010

Simpsons looks great in HD, shame the decent episodes are few and far between.

dcx_badass

66.15GB, did your sums wrong.

mistype fella thats all

you only really need to download the first half, the rest are crap bar the odd funny homer moment.

Original Poster

ants97

you only really need to download the first half, the rest are crap bar … you only really need to download the first half, the rest are crap bar the odd funny homer moment.

I don't find them that bad to be honest
    Didn't realise it would be that much GB's It will take me months to download that much lol!!

spikeyjacko

I don't find them that bad to be honest :)Didn't realise it would be that … I don't find them that bad to be honest :)Didn't realise it would be that much GB's It will take me months to download that much lol!!

Months? I'm on o2 on quite a long line (50db) and I downloaded a massive 40GB of MAME stuff over night. I may actually look at downloading this simpsons compilation.

Yeah, with newsgroups i'd grab that overnight

Anyone recommend a good newsgroup for Tv series? Nzbmatrix doesn't have a wide enough selection imo...

Original Poster

I have 200kbps Internet connection lol
    So has anyone actually downloaded this?
    Edited by: "spikeyjacko" 2nd Sep 2010

Original Poster

has anyone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions