Groups

Completely Custom Cards

Hi guys,

Does anyone know who or where that produces cards to my specification, as in I have a description of how I'd like it to look?

Is this feasible?

7 Comments

What sort of cards or is that a silly question?

Depending on, as above, if you have a local print shop they can probably help you here.

Original Poster

Sorry, no, it's not a silly question. I should've been clearer.

Basically, I want a birthday card which kind of has an inner joke between someone I know. We say we can never find Teddy Bears dressed in Drag... Hence where this custom card comes in.

Original Poster

I'd need it designed as well for example...

Original Poster

But, I think you guys are on the right track, I may need to look at the closest image...

HSunny

I'd need it designed as well for example...

HSunny

But, I think you guys are on the right track, I may need to look at the … But, I think you guys are on the right track, I may need to look at the closest image...

Where I think that you might struggle is finding something suitable at a justifiable price. If you want design work as well, a designer's going to want payment - and unless you were ordering in bulk, that's going to become very costly.

Looking for a suitable template to work from may be your best bet.

HSunny

Sorry, no, it's not a silly question. I should've been clearer.Basically, … Sorry, no, it's not a silly question. I should've been clearer.Basically, I want a birthday card which kind of has an inner joke between someone I know. We say we can never find Teddy Bears dressed in Drag... Hence where this custom card comes in.

Is there not a 'bad taste bear' that would suit?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions