Completely free dental treatment in Leeds

Found 16th Apr
This doesn't seem too well known about... Recently I have been receiving dental treatment near Leeds general infirmary.
It's all completely free, I've had a few appointments now including a filling, removal of retained roots, polishing, scans and some great advice.

It's all been completely free or charge, never any pain, and the two young ladies that I've had treatment with have been lovely and very professional.

Yes the treatment is with undergraduates, but a tutor double checks at various stages and did I mention all treatment is completely free?! I was there today and had retained roots removed and one of them told me they are very low on patients and need more.

They saw me about 3 weeks after I applied

Any questions, just let me know.
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
I believe the same is done in Kings College London. Correct me anyone if I’m wrong.
Where exactly is this, please? I could really do with this - any details you have would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Don't all dental schools do this? Always used to
largeruk53 m ago

Where exactly is this, please? I could really do with this - any details …Where exactly is this, please? I could really do with this - any details you have would be greatly appreciated.Many thanks

leedsth.nhs.uk/pat…-2/
Wongy1102 m ago

Some are free and some say you can't be registered …Some are free and some say you can't be registered elsewherehttp://www.dentalschoolscouncil.ac.uk/dental-schools/treatment/

Been many years since I used one but then again my sister is a dentist. By the way, I checked and the rhubarb is sprouting
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

Been many years since I used one but then again my sister is a dentist. By …Been many years since I used one but then again my sister is a dentist. By the way, I checked and the rhubarb is sprouting

All sprouted here as well the last of the rhubarb jam for breakfast.
Wongy1103 m ago

All sprouted here as well the last of the rhubarb jam for breakfast.

I've only made rhubarb jam once and it failed. Just wouldn't set. I've never had jam not set on me but the rhubarb just didn't work. Crumble it is
psychobitchfromhell5 m ago

I've only made rhubarb jam once and it failed. Just wouldn't set. I've …I've only made rhubarb jam once and it failed. Just wouldn't set. I've never had jam not set on me but the rhubarb just didn't work. Crumble it is

The reverse here never seem to be able to get it to set
don't stress really as long as it is 'gloppy' enough not a problem

not sure this is an appropriate subject for the thread tbh
Wongy1105 m ago

The reverse here never seem to be able to get it to setdon't stress really …The reverse here never seem to be able to get it to setdon't stress really as long as it is 'gloppy' enough not a problemnot sure this is an appropriate subject for the thread tbh

Good point. Rhubarb jam is sugar and acid. Neither beneficial for one's dental health. Raspberries are coming into bud too I noticed. Sooner I get this damn thing off my leg the better. This garden needs some serious attention
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

Good point. Rhubarb jam is sugar and acid. Neither beneficial for one's …Good point. Rhubarb jam is sugar and acid. Neither beneficial for one's dental health. Raspberries are coming into bud too I noticed. Sooner I get this damn thing off my leg the better. This garden needs some serious attention

No Raspberry here but blackcurrants/gooseberries coming on.
Wongy1103 m ago

No Raspberry here but blackcurrants/gooseberries coming on.

Haven't checked the blackcurrants. Don't have gooseberries. Had red ones on my allotment and they made excellent jam.
To sum up your post.
You've been receiving oral from two "pros" regularly in Leeds
I've been using this for years. Great excellent and very reassuring
There’s me thinking that there thread was going to be about getting your teeth knocked out on a Saturday night in Leeds!
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell2 h, 38 m ago

To sum up your post.You've been receiving oral from two "pros" regularly …To sum up your post.You've been receiving oral from two "pros" regularly in Leeds

Semi pros
sydney87111 h, 16 m ago

I believe the same is done in Kings College London. Correct me anyone if …I believe the same is done in Kings College London. Correct me anyone if I’m wrong.

Isn't Guy's Hospital as well?
Do they do deep clean?
LemonHead35 m ago

Isn't Guy's Hospital as well?

Yep and maybe Royal Free.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants