Compliments, Anyone had ay good ones recently??

I was in the town today, heard some girl say to a mate "look at tht tall guy in the green shirt he's well fit", she obviously thought i couldnt hear as my earphones were in but no music was on lol, so i looked at her n said cheers, her face was a classic, prober beamer LOL

14 Comments

Banned

dude!! shouldve pulled!

although i dont really take compliments....women try it on wayyy too much to get what they want :-D

Original Poster

kapows;5785186

dude!! shouldve pulled!although i dont really do compliments....women try … dude!! shouldve pulled!although i dont really do compliments....women try it on wayyy too much to get what they want :-D

m8 she was like 15, i just wanted to embarass her :thumbsup:

Banned

micoo;5785193

ohhhhhhhh you shouldve gone loud on her!! i mean talk really loud and leave earphones in as though you had music on! that wouldve embarassed her she'd never ever do something like that again hahahahaha :-D

Original Poster

kapows;5785209

ohhhhhhhh you shouldve gone loud on her!! i mean talk really loud and … ohhhhhhhh you shouldve gone loud on her!! i mean talk really loud and leave earphones in as though you had music on! that wouldve embarassed her she'd never ever do something like that again hahahahaha :-D

hahaha i said i loud enough so tht everone tht heard her heard me too lol

am i reading this right, she complimented you and you wanted to embarass her?
why dude

micoo;5785193

LOL take the compliment and feel good about yourself, dont know what age you are but if a 15 year old thinks your fit then I think thats the biggest compliment you can get, all to honest at that age:)

looks like you have a lucky green shirt!

can you post a photo of you in your shirt for us to see please?

Original Poster

love my boots;5785282

LOL take the compliment and feel good about yourself, dont know what age … LOL take the compliment and feel good about yourself, dont know what age you are but if a 15 year old thinks your fit then I think thats the biggest compliment you can get, all to honest at that age:)

lol im 18 btw

micoo;5785295

lol im 18 btw

well then your already pulling a younger woman when your 20 years older than this you will be praying a young woman says this:thumbsup:

Original Poster

love my boots;5785318

well then your already pulling a younger woman when your 20 years older … well then your already pulling a younger woman when your 20 years older than this you will be praying a young woman says this:thumbsup:

ye but it would be illegal :thumbsup: besides im seeing someone anyway

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5785293

can you post a photo of you in your shirt for us to see please?

i post my pics way to often on here, but i will think about it :thumbsup:

micoo;5785193

yeah that same girl makes a nuisance of herself all over the country................
police photofit enclosed,,

http://www.jokingaround.co.uk/images/products/thumb/227822%20-%20Specs%20Bottle.jpg

you should post a pics
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343

See more discussions