Groups
    EXPIRED

Composite door price

Any double glazing experts out there?
    Could anybody tell me what would be the rough difference in price, supply only, between a composite front door and a normal pvc door. I know there are lots of variables involved but I just want a very rough idea of the difference if the doors are fairly standard.
    Also, need an idea of how much to supply and fit a 180x95 cm duraboard to a bay window.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

8 Comments

£350-£550 for a PVC, £700+ for a composite, but as you said-there are loads of variables.

Avoid Anglian Windows.

It would depend on the company probably.
    If you google door companies in your area it may bring up prices?

Our PVC doors were roughly £550 each around 9 years ago.
    We will be looking to change them shortly when we do our windows,can't decide whether to get composite or something else.

Google it, I've been looking and found a fair few websites that supply only. it was around £700 with a toplight, around £1000 fitted. Had a quote from local salesman, didn't take on principle as started about £3000 but then 'special offers' made it about £1200 fitted. Best website I found was composite door shop, from memory.

Banned

Avoid safestyle uk

We had a rear PVC door fitted for £750 and a front composite solidor for £1150. So you could say couple hundred labour added onto each one

Original Poster

bump

Get a rockdoor. I picked up a ex display on eBay for £500. Sell for £1k upwards.

Rockdoor = high security not foam filled crap
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      2. Iptv814
      3. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30033

See more discussions