Groups
    EXPIRED

Compost Bin

Can anyone remeber where the deal was for a compost bin................

The kids are nagging me for one................

Thanks

Chuf

9 Comments

I have no idea but I wish my kids would nag me for a compost bin instead of a wii or a new phone etc:p

Try phoning your local council they give them away free or at a very cheap price (few pounds) well they do in the Midlands!

Original Poster

simon1966;2426749

Try phoning your local council they give them away free or at a very … Try phoning your local council they give them away free or at a very cheap price (few pounds) well they do in the Midlands!

Il give bromsgrove council a bell and see whot they say.................
    Thanks for the heads up....................:-D

They do down here too, sometimes you have to wait til the offer, though.

Original Poster

wendyak;2426778

They do down here too, sometimes you have to wait til the offer, though.

wheres down here???:whistling:

I had a compost bin and used it religiously to compost vegetables etc.....Trouble was that I lifted the lid one evening to add more potato skins and saw a quick flash of movement inside....Upon further investigation I found that rats had set up home nearby and below my compost bin....So once again I say be very careful......

Enter your post code and this site will link you to your local council recycling offers:

recyclenow.com/hom…tml

Original Poster

palspal;2427349

Enter your post code and this site will link you to your local council … Enter your post code and this site will link you to your local council recycling offers:http://www.recyclenow.com/home_composting/in_your_area/in_your_area_1.html

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just orderd one................
    :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1426
      2. Half decent gaming laptop?11
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?617
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed11

See more discussions