currys.co.uk/gbu…868
its for my son to do school work and general use and possibly some lego games
not sure if this is a good deal or not and if it would fit his needs
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
I know this one is a refurbished one , but I would go for something like this laptopsdirect.co.uk/ref…asp
Original Poster
philmitchell19 m ago

I know this one is a refurbished one , but I would go for something like …I know this one is a refurbished one , but I would go for something like this https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/refurbished-hp-pavilion-570-o019na-amd-a10-9700-3.5ghz-8gb-2tb-dvd-writer-r-a1-z7c73ea/version.asp

thanks for the link and advice.
as its a xmas present not sure id want to get a refurbished one just in case it had scratches and didn't look new, and not keen on a 3 month warranty
mad56979710 m ago

thanks for the link and advice.as its a xmas present not sure id want to …thanks for the link and advice.as its a xmas present not sure id want to get a refurbished one just in case it had scratches and didn't look new, and not keen on a 3 month warranty

People on here have bought from there before (I did buy one but sent mine back) they look new , if you call them you can have a extended warranty on them .
A nice up to date processor, although an 7100 would have been preferable to a 7400T, and a decent amount of memory.

The lack of SSD is annoying - the PC won't feel as snappy in use as it could do - but that's the only real complaint at that price. It's a good deal.
Original Poster
EndlessWaves30 m ago

A nice up to date processor, although an 7100 would have been preferable …A nice up to date processor, although an 7100 would have been preferable to a 7400T, and a decent amount of memory.The lack of SSD is annoying - the PC won't feel as snappy in use as it could do - but that's the only real complaint at that price. It's a good deal.

thanks for the info pal.
would this be able to play lego games and low graphics games?
mad56979710 h, 48 m ago

thanks for the info pal. would this be able to play lego games and low …thanks for the info pal. would this be able to play lego games and low graphics games?

Yeah, it should be fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants