Number Of PCI Slots 0
    Number Of PCI-e 16x Slots 1
    Number Of PCI-e 1x Slots 2
    Number Of USB 2.0 Ports 6

Could I add a graphics card on here?

4 Comments

Number Of PCI-e 16x Slots 1

You'll also need to make sure your PSU can handle the extra power draw

That's where the GPU would normally sit.
    (may be easier to just take a picture and tell us the mobo model)

Original Poster

coerce86

Number Of PCI-e 16x Slots 1You'll also need to make sure your PSU can … Number Of PCI-e 16x Slots 1You'll also need to make sure your PSU can handle the extra power drawThat's where the GPU would normally sit.(may be easier to just take a picture and tell us the mobo model)

I can't take a pic of it lol
    hotukdeals.com/dea…487

There is the specs

I'd say yes you could upgrade that (not sure how the psu would fair but there's definitely a spare PCI slot)

Personally, I wouldn't go for that, I'd get something a bit better (even if you end up on integrated graphics) and buy a screen separately
    Something like this maybe hotukdeals.com/dea…e=4

(only just had a quick search, something better might come up in the next day or two as it is the time of year for sales)

It might be worth giving a little more information about what you want to upgrade the graphics card for (or do have a spare card lying around?).
    Like the reply from coerce86 says, that PC should be able to take a cheaper graphics card upgrade but some more powerful graphics cards will need a graphics card upgrade if they need additional power.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions