Computer advice please.

6 replies
Found 22nd Jul 2014
When I type a word document when I press the return button I get a sign that looks a little like a musical note. It appears on the screen but not on the print out. How do I get rid of it?

  1. Ask
  2. PC
  1. Ask
  2. PC

just click the symbol in the home tab to deactivate. its a formatting tool.

Original Poster

Thanks very much.


You need to minim-ise it...

Original Poster

Thanks to all for their answers.

Cold, should have bought a mac.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

    See more discussions