Groups

Computer as fast as possible between £400 and £600

I want to buy a desktop to use in Uni - probably Intel based, ready made computer. A good graphics is essential. Any idea what kind of spec I'm going to be buying into?

9 Comments

Banned

Wouldn't a laptop be better for uni?

i installed a computer through a window in a high rise block of flats it went very fast but then crashed

Original Poster

I have a laptop already - just want something that I'd be able to work properly on.

@raptorcigs :w00t:

FilthAndFurry;6254905

Wouldn't a laptop be better for uni?

maybe the OP wants something he can be playing games on when he gets all his free time at uni.

Original Poster

mrfun1981;6255000

maybe the OP wants something he can be playing games on when he gets all … maybe the OP wants something he can be playing games on when he gets all his free time at uni

Hehe... you read me like a book. :-D :thumbsup:

yoyotech.co.uk/yoy…tml

something like that maybe? no OS with that tho, but should be able to handle word, powerpoint, the occasional copy and pasting from wikipedia

Ex display - ebuyer.com/pro…558 £465, so will need to buy a monitor afterwards

or overclockers.co.uk/sho…at=

^^ no windows or monitor for £370 but windows can be found easily if you know where you are looking

Original Poster

I dont mind if there is no OS, just want to get a decent deal, thats all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions