EXPIRED

Computer chair

Just seen the tesco chair deal, but I don't want a leather chair. Does anyone have any links for cheapish adjustable pc/office chairs? Ta.

5 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I bought this 1 a few wks ago,but I guess you want 1 for the price of the Tesco Direct one.

Original Poster

Thanks for the link. I looked at the other Argos chairs too, the leather ones look very similar but are lots cheaper, I wonder why?

smallblueplanet

Thanks for the link. I looked at the other Argos chairs too, the leather … Thanks for the link. I looked at the other Argos chairs too, the leather ones look very similar but are lots cheaper, I wonder why?

I've no idea,but whatever chair you buy make it a comfortable one,I'm not keen on the really flimsy ones.

ebuyer.com/pro…007

Got that imitation leather one from ebuyer a few weeks back, I'd looked for months for a reasonably priced none leather high back chair, it seems the fabric ones are usually twice the price of leather. I'm happy with the chair, it is really comfortable.

Original Poster

Thanks Wotan, I bought one of the 'blue office chairs' - I used a £10 off £30 with google checkout account.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions