Computer chair recommendations

Posted 4th Apr
I'm looking for something for working from home. happy to spend a bit more go extra comfort. Actually I quite like the ones that look like gaming chairs and have little extensions at the bottom to put your legs up. otherwise, any one have any decent deals? thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
IKEA. Don't get gaming chair. They are overpriced just because of the word "Gaming".
I've got the one below, it was cheaper two years ago which is weird :/

ikea.com/gb/…52/
D3SI05/04/2020 02:10

IKEA. Don't get gaming chair. They are overpriced just because of the word …IKEA. Don't get gaming chair. They are overpriced just because of the word "Gaming".I've got the one below, it was cheaper two years ago which is weird :/https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/markus-office-chair-vissle-dark-grey-30261152/

Although I’ve had multiple gaming chairs (GT Omega, SecretLabs) and now using the Noble Epic (favourite so far).

I do agree they’re just extra priced due to the gaming look, the bucket seat “racer” style. That Ikea is very popular especially over at Techradar and LTT forums.

My favourite non-gaming vibe chair is Sihoo ergonomic normally around £185-£220 which we’ve at work and fabulous for long sitting periods.
I love my Nitro Concepts S300. It is so comfy and is quite adjustable.

Before it I was using a broken dining room chair, so quite the upgrade
herman miller aeron referb, you can get one for about 300/400 and with alot of businesses about to hit the wall you should be able to get one cheap
D3SI05/04/2020 02:10

IKEA. Don't get gaming chair. They are overpriced just because of the word …IKEA. Don't get gaming chair. They are overpriced just because of the word "Gaming".I've got the one below, it was cheaper two years ago which is weird :/https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/markus-office-chair-vissle-dark-grey-30261152/

+1
Consider getting a desktop extender and ditch a chair. Make it a standing desk
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions