Groups
    EXPIRED

Computer desk

Looking to purchase a computer desk / storage unit for my bedroom so I can use my laptop on a desk rather than doing my work sitting on the bed etc.

Looking for something that has some drawers so I can store things away to keep my room tidy as well

Anyone know of any good places or seen any desks on offer anywhere?

My budget is around £100

Thanks

7 Comments

]This looks like it has a fair bit of storage space, not a terrible price either!

Original Poster

dmh77;3999280

]This looks like it has a fair bit of storage space, not a terrible price … ]This looks like it has a fair bit of storage space, not a terrible price either!

funnily enough I seen that on the Argos site but it's out of stock for home delivery and no stock in my area for collection. Have looked at Ikea but the prices are over what I wanted and Argos had a few but the one you pointed out is prob the best for looks within the price range

Have some rep for the help:thumbsup:

Few warnings. Dont touch argos, ridiculous!

NFS;3999778

funnily enough I seen that on the Argos site but it's out of stock for … funnily enough I seen that on the Argos site but it's out of stock for home delivery and no stock in my area for collection. Have looked at Ikea but the prices are over what I wanted and Argos had a few but the one you pointed out is prob the best for looks within the price rangeHave some rep for the help:thumbsup:

Mmmmm... 1 left in Leyland, and 1 in Blackburn..... :thinking: Unless you travel, I guess it aint happening, sorry, argos are rubbish!!!! :x

Im also looking for a desk, but want a light oak colour

try viking direct.

I have something similar to this, I got it years ago from ikea but they don't seem to have it now.
    ikea.com/gb/…679
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions