Groups
    EXPIRED

Computer Desk and chair?

Hello,
    I'm looking to be setting up a home office so need a fairly large computer desk and chair.

Preferably a corner one but I can't seem to find anything which isn't ridiculously expensive.

Can anyone recommend a good deal?

10 Comments

Does it need to be new? I have a nice, large corner desk and comfy executive-style office chair that I'm looking to sell as I'm moving house soon. It's in great condition, but very, very heavy! I'll try and get a pic if you're interested but it would need collecting from Kent.

Here's the desk, just before I dismantled it for storage. It comes with a wheeled platform for a tower case and also a 2-tier platform for a printer and it's paper . ..

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3673/deskyj.jpg

The chair is the same as this one . . .

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/1091/3262300.jpg

Original Poster

That kind of thing looks spot on. I would have that off you but I have no way to get it down to Basingstoke. Would be more than a struggle to get in the car!

No problem, if you'd like me to look into how much it would cost to courier, just give me a shout.

Original Poster

That would be good yeah please, if it is reasonable it's definitely do-able. How much are you looking for for the desk etc without delivery?

Without the chair, I'd only like £60 for it - I'll try to weigh and measure it all if that sounds like the sort of price you want to pay.

Original Poster

£50 and you have a deal - depends on how much it'll cost in delivery tho. I believe myhermes.co.uk and parcelmonkey.co.uk offer discount couriers?

You're looking at £20 for couriered delivery since it'll need to be in 2 consignments. I'd meet you half way at £55 on the desk. Let me know if you're interested

Original Poster

ah no worries, cheers for looking into it though. I was looking to go no more than 50-55 all in but that delivery comes in a bit too expensive.

No problem. It's about 30Kg all in, so there's no way in hell it's only going to cost £5 to post.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?34
      2. Bet365 Free In Play Bet £25 Chelsea Vs Tottenham23
      3. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?11
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue35

See more discussions