Groups

Computer Documents help

Banned
    Have a little problem which has been annoying me for a while.

In have Windows 7 and the libaries is annoying me now.When i go to my documents instead of having just my documents there is my picture,my music etc.

How do i change this so its just My documents,and so they are separate like windows vista xp etc.

Thanks in adavance

13 Comments

move them yourself

Banned

when I click on Documents, I just see Documents folders.

You can just drag each separate library folder to the Favorites in explorer

Original Poster Banned

csiman;8669488

when I click on Documents, I just see Documents folders.You can just drag … when I click on Documents, I just see Documents folders.You can just drag each separate library folder to the Favorites in explorer

Dosent work, it was seprate before but now its all in one libary

Anyone know how i can chnage it back to normal?

Just make a separate My Documents file on your desktop and ignore the rest?

Banned

I've heard of this problem before. Best way to sort is put computer next to open window, push said computer out of window, go to your local Apple store and buy a decent computer.

That usually sorts it.

My folder structure is like this:
    - Administrator
    --- Documents
    --- Pictures
    --- Videos
    --- etc

And then I have Libraries like this:
    Documents - has two locations
    -- Administrator/Documents
    -- Public/Documents

Pictures
    -- Administrator/Pictures

Videos
    -- Administrator/Videos

Pictures/Videos isn't inside Documents folder, or Documents library...

JonnyTwoToes;8669605

I've heard of this problem before. Best way to sort is put computer next … I've heard of this problem before. Best way to sort is put computer next to open window, push said computer out of window, go to your local Apple store and buy a decent computer.That usually sorts it.

Lol, what?? Windows Libraries feature works brilliantly..

Banned

InfernoZeus;8669636

Lol, what?? Windows Libraries feature works brilliantly..

An idea that came as standard on this*:
    http://www.bridenprint.co.uk/img/applemac2.jpg

(*Probably)

JonnyTwoToes;8669650

An idea that came as standard on this*:(*Probably)

Ermm, fail... According to Wikipedia, Apple implemented virtual folders in OS X 10.4, which was released in 2005. That was only a year before Vista added virtual folders...

Banned

InfernoZeus;8669703

Ermm, fail... According to Wikipedia, Apple implemented virtual folders … Ermm, fail... According to Wikipedia, Apple implemented virtual folders in OS X 10.4, which was released in 2005. That was only a year before Vista added virtual folders...

I was being facetious. Use windows to look up what that means.

JonnyTwoToes;8669728

I was being facetious. Use windows to look up what that means.

Lol, I could use Windows/Ubuntu or Mac to look it up (although I don't need to) as I actually use all three instead of just mocking one without any experience..

Banned

InfernoZeus;8669758

Lol, I could use Windows/Ubuntu or Mac to look it up (although I don't … Lol, I could use Windows/Ubuntu or Mac to look it up (although I don't need to) as I actually use all three instead of just mocking one without any experience..

Chill. :thumbsup:

Banned

United10;8669516

Dosent work, it was seprate before but now its all in one libary Anyone … Dosent work, it was seprate before but now its all in one libary Anyone know how i can chnage it back to normal?

without a screenshot of your window, its hard to see what your problem is.

here is my explorer window and you can clearly see documents, pictures folders etc

and a favorites section too.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/Capture-2.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions