Computer Game Difficulty levels hack me OFF!

6 replies
Found 10th Aug 2009
Does anyone else get hacked off with games that lock the hardest setting in games!

I played and completed 2 games over this weekend because I had to play them on the normal setting and I just found it a little to easy.

Why do game manufactures lock the hardest level making you finish the game on easy or normal just so u can unlock the harder level I just dont see the point to this as why do I wana play through the game twice??? after i have already finished it i just think we should have the option to go straight to the hardest level

Im sorry about the rant but I cant be the only person who thinks this

6 Comments

it's an attempt to increase the longevity of the game, a silly attempt.

Not always the way. Resistance 2 can play straight on hard, Red Alert 3 straight on hard, and skirmish you can play on some stupid difficulty.

Though I find in Resistance 2 you have about as much health as a matchstick and get killed so quick.

that call of duty - world at war is just rediculous on hardest sometimes.
granades coming from everywhere -dont know how people have the patience to play it.

landofdan;5978839

that call of duty - world at war is just rediculous on hardest … that call of duty - world at war is just rediculous on hardest sometimes.granades coming from everywhere -dont know how people have the patience to play it.

I got about half way through on veteran and then gave up.

Shall I tell you what annoys me?

I did the whole of infamous on hard (it was chosen for me) and the last level on the last bit I changed it to normal and then when I complete the game I don't get the hard achievement! and i'd have to start all over again.

Same happened with uncharted I did the first two levels on normal then did the rest on hard and I didn't get it!

do it on co-op played halo 3 on legendary with 1 friend and help
cheat: someone has to stay back so you can spawn lol xD
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions