Groups

Computer Geek Needed

Whats needed?
    Basically I have 2 monitors set up for the 1 computer. I want to watch iplayer on the one monitor and browse on the other. Unfortunately when I browse on the other monitor iplayer reduces from full screen to very small in the centre!

Is there anyway I can have iplayer fullscreen whilst browsing?!?

9 Comments

Original Poster

oh and I'm on vista! D:

good question! no answer from me though :-(

Banned

not sure you're gonna get any help calling people 'geeks' lol ;-)

gooddeals9;6729332

not sure you're gonna get any help calling people 'geeks' lol ;-)

They prefer the term "Nerds".

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I don't mind being called a geek, I've had it all my life, but they still come running when idiot friends/neighbours install the most stupidly obvious malware/viruses.

OP: It's a limitation of flash player and/or windows, and I don't think there is a workaround[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

So there's no way of locking one screen or anyythin?!?

Could try using another browser for it?

You need some dual screen software or similar. I stay away from Vista but have always used Ultramon on XP. If that's no good the search for 'dual monitor software'. There are other options out there. Not that I'm a geek...just brainy :-P

Buy another computer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions