Groups

computer help

m laptop will let me on most sites no problem, but for some reason i cant go on argos and lloyds tsb?!?

any ideas to try and solve this?

thanks in advance

6 Comments

try another browser like firefox or google chrome. Try going through an anonymiser site

It could either be your browser or your Firewall blocking the sites.
    What Browser and Firewall are you using?

My son had a problem like this. It turned out that the Internet Service Provider he was with changed the packet size that they were using. That required a change to one of the parameters on the router, which unfortunately wasn't possible with the router he was using so he had to buy a new router. I know that sounds strange but it's true.

If this is the problem and the router was provided by the ISP then there shouldn't be an issue to have the change implemented.

Original Poster

lloyds tsb loads ok but when i click on personal login the screen goes blank, and at the bottom it says done.
    have checked firewall

supermod

Might be some security settings blocking the redirect. What do you have book marked as your LTSB login ? - is it this one (direct) :

online.lloydstsb.co.uk/cus…ibc

Or do you go via a link on their general website page ?

75kateb;4672599

lloyds tsb loads ok but when i click on personal login the screen goes … lloyds tsb loads ok but when i click on personal login the screen goes blank, and at the bottom it says done.have checked firewall

Sounds odd, I admit. In your place I'd contact Lloyds (they presumably have an Internet users' help number) and ask their advice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30388
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions