Groups

Computer help

Hi folks. Wondering if someone would be able to help us with a laptop prob. B-In-L got a laptop but the symbols above the figures which u get by using the shift key are all random-nothing is as they are showing on the keyboard. The symbols shown on keyboard are the same as on my keboard but appear to be mixed up. Is this a simple problem to sort?? I'm sure I've heard of something like this before but can't remember what it was.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jx

7 Comments

Start, control panel, regional and language options, third tab (keyboards and laguages), change keyboard. Make sure it's on English UK.

Original Poster

Cheers

Original Poster

still not working

tinkers;6334625

still not working

What does shift and @ produce?

What does shift and " produce?

Start, control panel, regional and language options,languages, details. 'Default input language' English UK. 'Installed services' English UK, keyboard UK.

Original Poster

Thanks folks. He had to log on as the administrator and then do the language changes and it works now. Thanks for all your help x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions