Groups

computer help again please

Some one has sent me some bitmap images via email and trying to save them to memory card, however it wont let me keeps saying error 80070052. Can anyone help me ? thanks

4 Comments

I had this same problem and solved it as follows:

Reformat the SD Card - this will delete all content.
    Then Make a new Folder and copy ALL photos into this folder.

I was experiencing exactly the same problem as you and found there seems to
    be a limit on the number of "items" that can be saved onto the card,
    regardless of how much memory is available - the folder only counts as one
    item, no matter how many photos are copied in to it.

I have filled a 1GB card for use on a digital photo frame with no problem at
    all, since I started copying them into the single folder.

I hope this helps

You need to reduce the number of files in the destination directory. There is a limit. Splitting a batch of files to several directories is a typical solution to the problem.

Original Poster

Thanks reformated & worked now. Thanks very much.

jorscalis;5241407

I had this same problem and solved it as follows:Reformat the SD Card - … I had this same problem and solved it as follows:Reformat the SD Card - this will delete all content.Then Make a new Folder and copy ALL photos into this folder.I was experiencing exactly the same problem as you and found there seems tobe a limit on the number of "items" that can be saved onto the card,regardless of how much memory is available - the folder only counts as oneitem, no matter how many photos are copied in to it.I have filled a 1GB card for use on a digital photo frame with no problem atall, since I started copying them into the single folder.I hope this helps

Mmm, this is very familiar. I posted these instructions on another site and yours is word for word the same!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions