Groups

Computer Help needed. Could somebody please help me choose between a Toshiba or Western Digital portable hard drive? Which is better?

I've narrowed it down to one of these but I dont know which one wold be better (i'm not great whith computers!) please could somebody help?
    Thanks
    Link in first post.

5 Comments

western digital is what I had, and i have had one fail on me. TBH, you may as well spend less money and go for a cheaper version like the Iomega ones at tesco.

Been using Toshiba for many many years and can't fault any of there products..

Swings and roundabouts TBH - each have their own MTBF and I haven't heard anything bad about either.

I've been using a WD 500GB MyBook for the last 3 years without a single issue.

Xb0xGuru;4756042

Swings and roundabouts TBH - each have their own MTBF and I haven't heard … Swings and roundabouts TBH - each have their own MTBF and I haven't heard anything bad about either.I've been using a WD 500GB MyBook for the last 3 years without a single issue.

I had a 300gb one, and it devoloped bad sectors after about 18 month, WD exchnage it no problem at all. I even got upgraded to a 500 at no cost
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions