Found 25th Jul 2009
the icons at the bottom of my screen has gone crazy and its annoying, the ones on the left side used to be hidden but now it isnt and windows i have open arent showing fully, dunno if im making much sense but i'll put a pic below,
help please, thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Original Poster

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1766/desktopthingy.jpg

right click anywhere in the blank space to the right of these "annoying icons", click toolbar - uncheck quicklaunch

Dunno if you got it fixed yet lilac. If not try right clicking in blank space on the taskbar and click on properties,there are options in there for the taskbar I think.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

nuabdi;5847855

right click anywhere in the blank space to the right of these "annoying … right click anywhere in the blank space to the right of these "annoying icons", click toolbar - uncheck quicklaunch

sorted but then i've deleted things i shouldnt have deleted :roll:
repped

Original Poster

rosie2008;5847889

Dunno if you got it fixed yet lilac. If not try right clicking in blank … Dunno if you got it fixed yet lilac. If not try right clicking in blank space on the taskbar and click on properties,there are options in there for the taskbar I think.:thumbsup:

lol i fixed it then i deleted my shortcuts by accident and i dunno how to get them back :oops:

ilovelilac;5847905

lol i fixed it then i deleted my shortcuts by accident and i dunno how to … lol i fixed it then i deleted my shortcuts by accident and i dunno how to get them back :oops:

Recycle box?

i use XP,yours must be Vista?

ilovelilac;5847905

lol i fixed it then i deleted my shortcuts by accident and i dunno how to … lol i fixed it then i deleted my shortcuts by accident and i dunno how to get them back :oops:

:w00t: Dont ask me lilac,I haven`t a clue:giggle::oops: I`m sure somebody will come up with the answer though:-D

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5847931

Recycle box?i use XP,yours must be Vista?

im using vista, thanxx sorted now got them back from recycle bin :thumbsup:
will rep

rosie2008;5847944

Dont ask me lilac,I haven`t a clue:giggle::oops: I`m sure somebody will … Dont ask me lilac,I haven`t a clue:giggle::oops: I`m sure somebody will come up with the answer though:-D

lol thanxx rosie sorted now :-D

Just do a system restore ot a earlier time.

ilovelilac;5847965

im using vista, thanxx sorted now got them back from recycle bin will … im using vista, thanxx sorted now got them back from recycle bin will replol thanxx rosie sorted now

:thumbsup: I knew somebody would know the answer:-D Now dont go touching anything else you shouldn`t:w00t::p

allycat38;5847980

:oops: Dunno why I didn`t think of that,I`ve done it loads of times:) Sorry lilac:roll:

Original Poster

allycat38;5847980

lol i would if i knew how to do system restore :w00t: but all sorted now

rosie2008;5847986

I knew somebody would know the answer:-D Now dont go touching anything … I knew somebody would know the answer:-D Now dont go touching anything else you shouldn`t:w00t::p

lol was gonna put another thread up on how to get rid of trojans in my itunes and i didnt touch anything i promise :whistling:

restart your pc it will reset

Original Poster

Smeagol restart your pc it will reset

ilovelilac;5848006

lol i would if i knew how to do system restore but all sorted now lol … lol i would if i knew how to do system restore but all sorted now lol was gonna put another thread up on how to get rid of trojans in my itunes and i didnt touch anything i promise

ilovelilac;5848040

lol thats sorted nowdo you know how to get rid of trojans in itunes? i … lol thats sorted nowdo you know how to get rid of trojans in itunes? i tried starting my itunes earlier and AVG said there was a trojan so i said to get rid and now i have just downloaded itunes again and it still says theres a trojan and i cant reinstall my itunes :thinking:

:w00t: rosie leaves the thread it`s all just too complicated now:giggle::oops: Hope ya get it sorted:thumbsup:

Original Poster

rosie2008;5848068

rosie leaves the thread it`s all just too complicated now:giggle::oops: … rosie leaves the thread it`s all just too complicated now:giggle::oops: Hope ya get it sorted:thumbsup:

lol im only good at scrabble and fun things :giggle::oops:
cya rosie
xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769268
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914640
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564106
    4. Add one, leave one game54315403

See more discussions