Groups
    EXPIRED

Computer help please :)

Hey guys,

Needing a bit help, just got my laptop fixed and it's come back but the text and things on the screen seem to big ( for example I can't reply to messages on here because it goes off the screen ? )

It isn't the text size, have tried that, have take a screen shot and pasted it into a word document but not sure how to get it here and show you guys?

Any help would be much appreciated!

13 Comments

Hold Ctrl and scroll with mouse?

Try screen resolution in control panel

screen resolution probs mate right click on desktop go to properties then settings and adjust.

Original Poster

Starr

Hold Ctrl and scroll with mouse?

Doesnt seem to work ( everything just seems a bit big but the text size isnt?)

wonkey

Try screen resolution in control panel

Where about in control panel would it be?

Original Poster

It says my screen resolution is on low?

thats it then change it a lil higher bit at a time

Original Poster

Thank you

All fixed!

no worries happy to help and thanks to wonkey to

Ye try the resolution, you've obviously got the resolution too low...........................

Original Poster

Starr

Ye try the resolution, you've obviously got the resolution too … Ye try the resolution, you've obviously got the resolution too low...........................:(

Thanks Starr

munnski

Thanks Starr

No probs, always happy to help

phone up the monkeys that attempted to 'fix' your computer and shout as loud as you can at them and demand retribution.
    Don't roll over like a puppy.
    They did it on purpose

Original Poster

effingandjeffing

phone up the monkeys that attempted to 'fix' your computer and shout as … phone up the monkeys that attempted to 'fix' your computer and shout as loud as you can at them and demand retribution.Don't roll over like a puppy.They did it on purpose

That's the best bit of advice I have had! X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions