Groups

Computer help required - removing document info

Hi all. If I right click on a document icon and click properties, I can see who created the document and when.

How do I remove the information from a document I have previously created, so that someone I give the document to cannot see who created it or when?

8 Comments

Banned

I'm using Vista and can change the details on the documents from Explorer?

when you've modified it will change the date modifed

edit: see what you mean about date created you'll need to go into word copy and paste into a new document

change the date time on your computer if you want it to display a different created date and time

Original Poster

lumoruk;6236835

change the date time on your computer if you want it to display a … change the date time on your computer if you want it to display a different created date and time

Don't want it to display anything.

Banned

virus;6236927

Bizarre request why wouldn't you want a date displayed at all?

Just change the date on your computer to 1999 or something :?

Google says "not possible" by the way

virus;6236927

Virus,
    Check this link, it might be what you are looking for :thumbsup:
    liutilities.com/pro…16/

plagiarism ?.

Banned

joe6996;6237015

Virus,Check this link, it might be what you are looking for … Virus,Check this link, it might be what you are looking for :thumbsup:http://www.liutilities.com/products/registrybooster/tweaklibrary/tweaks/10416/

That just hides the file extension and can be done easily in Explorer anyway without edited the registry :whistling:

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6237025

plagiarism ?.

Quite the opposite, actually.

Do you have a solution?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36201
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4842327
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!22
      4. GCSE Results day11

See more discussions