Expired

Computer Monitor/TV

6 replies
Found 26th Feb 2011
I am looking for a good TV or Monitor at 23" to 25" size.

Specs:
FullHD
LED desired.
Low thickness
Good contrast

Thank you.

1. Ask
  2. Monitor
  3. TV
6 Comments

I actually just got this one today (cclonline.com/pro…asp?product_id=65983&tid=gsearch) because i was in the same boat as you. For the price i think it is brillaint, the image is very sharp, have not had much time to change around with the settings yet on it but its a good place for you to start

can you watch tv on this?

Destructabomb

I actually just got this one today … I actually just got this one today (http://www.cclonline.com/product-info.asp?product_id=65983&tid=gsearch) because i was in the same boat as you. For the price i think it is brillaint, the image is very sharp, have not had much time to change around with the settings yet on it but its a good place for you to start

can you watch tv on this????

Its sole purpose is a monitor but as it has 2 HDMI (1x side , 1x rear) you could hook up a freeview box or some sort of tv viewing device that uses HDMI

i have this lg m227wd yes tv/monitor 1080p with freeview, but not led. I bought this new over a year ago and still in A* condition, it has over 1 years warranty left but not sure how i will transfer that to you as i paid by card and details are on the receipt. Im looking for £135, let me know if your interested

Original Poster

Thanks for your reply, but I am looking to buy a new one. How does it perform as a PC monitor?

MR1123

i have this … i have this [url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.play.com%2FElectronics%2FElectronics%2F4-%2F9404087%2FLG-22-inch-M227WD-HD-1080p-Freeview-Widescreen-LCD-TV%2FProduct.html%3F_%24ja%3Dtsid%3A11518%7Ccat%3A9404087%7Cprd%3A9404087]lg m227wd[/url] yes tv/monitor 1080p with freeview, but not led. I bought this new over a year ago and still in A* condition, it has over 1 years warranty left but not sure how i will transfer that to you as i paid by card and details are on the receipt. Im looking for £135, let me know if your interested

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Power banks on European flights?1013
    2. Driving anxiety.2944
    3. Ea access code for xbox?22
    4. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11

See more discussions