Groups

(Computer) Mouse Advice Needed

Ok, I am not having much luck with getting a mouse for my laptop, so thought that before I buy a new one I would ask for recommendations on which ones are any good.

1. (Dell Wired) Had it a while, started either not registering clicks or registering 1 click as 10 etc
    2. (Advent Wired) Had it 1 month and scroll wheel stopped working
    3. (Saitek Wireless) Tried to charge it up, would only work when connected with charge cable, checked the batteries and 1 had leaked

At the moment I am using the one from our computer, which has to be unplugged and plugged back in sometimes, but will do until I get another one! This means we have no mouse for the computer though! As you can see, I am not having much luck, the above all happened in the space of 2 months, the last 1 didnt work once from when I got it!

Would prefer a wireless mouse, but doesnt really matter. Is for use with Sony Vaio laptop. Dont want to spend too much £. Need to be able to order online

3 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone???

Wired Mice ebuyer.com/sea…426

Wireless Mice ebuyer.com/sea…425

Check out some of the customer reviews.

For Delivery Select: "Within 5 Working Days (Super Saver)" for a 20% discount on del. charge. :-D

Have you looked at getting a bluetooth mouse?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good22
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1215
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1639
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356128

See more discussions