Computer? MSN help pleeeeeease x x

I've installed MSN on my lappy (XP) but it keeps disappearing!! And I don't now where to go to get it back. I click start and I see windows messager which is ike a really old version and can't do stuff the other one can do. Can anyone tell me were to go to find it please??
Ur help would be appreciated and

Rep will of course be left........although will have to be tomorrow as I'm out today x x

13 Comments

did it not put a shortcut on the desktop?

Do you mean the installation keeps disappearing?

You've broke it again woman! :roll:

Banned

dontdothatagain;5214436

:-D

Banned

You have tried looking in my programs and under yr start menu? and yr little icons on the bottom right?

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5214426

did it not put a shortcut on the desktop?Do you mean the installation … did it not put a shortcut on the desktop?Do you mean the installation keeps disappearing?

No can't see one. The little green man at the bottom keeps going so I click in Start hoping to find it there but its the older version one:?

dontdothatagain;5214436

That's the story of my life:roll:

Original Poster

darklegacy;5214470

You have tried looking in my programs and under yr start menu? and yr … You have tried looking in my programs and under yr start menu? and yr little icons on the bottom right?

Yh but can only find windows messenger:?

look for Windows Live Messenger in the start bar. The one you're starting up again is just windows messenger

on a seperate note. i farted a while ago

Find your programs files folder, look in there for the new installation folder and there will be the .exe file, right click it and send to desktop.

computer. local disk. program files. windows live

look in that folder to see if it got installed correctly

or better- just do a search in the search box for windows for the msn you want

monkeybrains;5214514

does it smell of onion? I keep getting a weird oniony smell drifting around.

Original Poster

Oh.........oh.......oh I've found it thank you sooooo much guys! U'll be repped tomorrow x x

Original Poster

monkeybrains;5214514

ChipSticks;5214551

does it smell of onion? I keep getting a weird oniony smell drifting … does it smell of onion? I keep getting a weird oniony smell drifting around.

Oooh lovely :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions