Groups

Computer People!! Info required Wireless USB Adapters

Banned
    I have been given a box containing:

4 x High Speed Mode Wireless G USB Network Adapter (opened possibly used?)

1 x New & Sealed N Wireless Adapter + Cradle + CD + instructions

All BELKIN ones....

are these worth anything???

13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/ODB_69/SP_A0079_000.jpg
    http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/ODB_69/SP_A0080_001.jpg
    http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/ODB_69/SP_A0081_002.jpg
    http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/ODB_69/SP_A0082_003.jpg
    http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/ODB_69/SP_A0083_004.jpg

I reckon you'd get at least 30 quid for them....

Edit : As I recall, since early today you've stated that you hate me and that I should have choked on the big @ss subway sanny.

They're worth NOTHING! Bin Them Now! :w00t: :whistling: :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3373238

I reckon you'd get at least 30 quid for them....Edit : As I recall, since … I reckon you'd get at least 30 quid for them....Edit : As I recall, since early today you've stated that you hate me and that I should have choked on the big @ss subway sanny. They're worth NOTHING! Bin Them Now! :w00t: :whistling: :thumbsup:

LOOOOOOOOOL

I love u really u sexual sandwich muncher you xxx
    Naeem786;3373289

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/270015/wtd-netgear-wireless-usb-stick/

Cheers...have posted

Guys you know a rough price for these if I sold seperate?

I have been offered more of them if I want them....

ODB_69;3373338

Guys you know a rough price for these if I sold seperate?

The ones with the cradle you should be able to get them punted for a tenner easily if not a few quid more if they are new and sealed. You should get around that for the others as well pretty easily if they are all Belkin and newish/new/unpackaged.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3373426

The ones with the cradle you should be able to get them punted for a … The ones with the cradle you should be able to get them punted for a tenner easily if not a few quid more if they are new and sealed. You should get around that for the others as well pretty easily if they are all Belkin and newish/new/unpackaged.

Does it matter much about the N & G though...I thought the N was the newer model to the G?

Also no disc etc with the G's...just the stick, unlike the N which has the cradle/stand thingy

ODB_69;3373446

Does it matter much about the N & G though...I thought the N was the … Does it matter much about the N & G though...I thought the N was the newer model to the G?Also no disc etc with the G's...just the stick, unlike the N which has the cradle/stand thingy

The N band is in its early stages of development and although its already in the marketplace, the large majority of users still have an a/b/g router. The N band builds on the already established G band and is compatilble so anyone that uses them will be okay as long as their routers (and 99.9% will do) have G band capability.

In terms of the average home user then these usbs will be ideal as the probability of them having only N band hardware will be slim so they will work fine.

The fact that they are belkin will get you a higher price coz they're better quality and more robust and reliable.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3373516

The N band is in its early stages of development and although its already … The N band is in its early stages of development and although its already in the marketplace, the large majority of users still have an a/b/g router. The N band builds on the already established G band and is compatilble so anyone that uses them will be okay as long as their routers (and 99.9% will do) have G band capability.In terms of the average home user then these usbs will be ideal as the probability of them having only N band hardware will be slim so they will work fine. The fact that they are belkin will get you a higher price coz they're better quality and more robust and reliable.

ok makes sense

so I'm looking around £10 each then for these even without software and just the stick?

ODB_69;3373649

ok makes senseso I'm looking around £10 each then for these even without … ok makes senseso I'm looking around £10 each then for these even without software and just the stick?

Good God man, just punt them for a tenner and get blotto on the profit! :w00t:

As long as they know the model number then they can download the driver from the Belkin website, or they can use the driver update function to automatically download and install the driver from the internet.

They dont need any specific hardware for the wireless connection as its already built into windows.

Bare in mind (and I dont need to tell you this you already know) if you sell them on here you'll get haggled down to a quid including postage! lol

what are the model numbers, if they were supported under ubuntu id be interested

Original Poster Banned

guerilla;3375553

what are the model numbers, if they were supported under ubuntu id be … what are the model numbers, if they were supported under ubuntu id be interested

really not sure, can let you know when I get home all I know is their Belkin and 1 is N and the rest are G

yeah that would be great cheers

Original Poster Banned

guerilla;3375553

what are the model numbers, if they were supported under ubuntu id be … what are the model numbers, if they were supported under ubuntu id be interested

Sorry mate, totally forgot last night

Model number on the G is F5D7051

Not sure on the N without opening the packaging
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?79
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO711
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1313
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431

See more discussions