Groups

computer problems,dont know what to do................

my computer just started playing this terriable music a few minutes ago,i wasnt listening to music atall and i have no music stored on the computer also i didnt have the internet on when it started ,it was full volume and i turned the speakers off and tryed everythink and turned it off in the end,any computer nerds here that might know whats wrong with it?
    cheers again.

8 Comments

"any computer nerds here that might know whats wrong with it?" Good start.

Ctrl alt and delete see if anythings running in task manager that resembles a music player.

you have ghosts or left your earphones from your ipod in lol

Original Poster

queenlush;5578746

you have ghosts or left your earphones from your ipod in lol

never had an ipod,i did consider the ghosts though:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Adam2050;5578735

"any computer nerds here that might know whats wrong with it?" Good … "any computer nerds here that might know whats wrong with it?" Good start.Ctrl alt and delete see if anythings running in task manager that resembles a music player.

cheers computer nerd for that intresting bit of information,i will try that now ,cheers:):):)

rung avg and spybot

or malwarebytes or avast

CTRL and F4 together - yours, a nerd.

EDIT:

Just saw your other thread...

keep getting about 10 messages a day from banks on my emails and im not … keep getting about 10 messages a day from banks on my emails and im not with any of them,i've tryed to block them but they stil come through also i got one about an hour ago that asks me to sign in because of a security upgrade but it looks like a fake and not offical,anyone had one of these emails,it was from hsbc

What's the next one?

How do I tie my shoelaces together?

Original Poster

moob;5579823

CTRL and F4 together - yours, a nerd.EDIT:Just saw your other … CTRL and F4 together - yours, a nerd.EDIT:Just saw your other thread...What's the next one?

LOL

LOL @ moob.

And to the computer "anti-nerd", you most likely have a virus. Take your PC to the doctors surgery and ask for some penecillin.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?612
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions