Groups
    EXPIRED

Computer Ram

Hi guys,

I'm a complete technical n00b, so please bear with me. I have a computer which I love dearly and does everything that I want. However, I'm thinking of buying Football Manager 2009 which was released today, but I don't think it will work (not optimally anyway) on my current specs. My computer shouldn't do half the stuff it does, though, so who knows!

Anyway, how do I go about finding the ram that I need? Do I have to open it up and look inside? And then, my real question, where is the cheapest place to buy ram?

Thank you

4 Comments

Go to Crucial.com and enter your pc's make and model into the memory finder.
    When it has told you the type then have a look on ebuyer.co.uk or dabs.com.
    Amazon might also be worth a look at.

Original Poster

Thanks for that, Monkey1964. I couldn't find a place to enter my model number, but I did do the scan thing and I've copied what came up :oops:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1896/pcinfovb9.jpg

If anyone could be so kind as to find me a link for some memory that will definitely be suitable for my PC, I'd be really grateful. I don't have rep to tempt you with, but I know Santa!! :gift:

Thanks, I just don't want to lose out money through stupidity/not double checking.

it shows u have no memory installed:S

Original Poster

Awesome When I look in My Computer under System Properties, it does show that I have 1 GB Ram.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue47
      2. Washer Dryer33
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?69
      4. What is the best android phone used under £50 for Whatsapp?11

See more discussions