Groups

computer screen help

I'm having trouble with my laptop. It crashed and now when i put it on, the home screen with the icons is black. The internet itself now has a different lighter font and generally everything isnt as it should be, i have switched it on and off many times but it is still the same, even as im typing now, everything looks really strange. What can i do to remedy this? Appreciate any help

7 Comments

Banned

system restore

Original Poster

csiman;6916509

system restore

Thank you, just going to try it, will update:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks csiman, has done the trick, for some reason the laptop is extremely slow, has been for a few days now, anything i can do about that, its not just the internet speed, as even when i type it takes a little while for the cursor to catch up, if that makes sense

Banned

nadss;6917064

Thanks csiman, has done the trick, for some reason the laptop is … Thanks csiman, has done the trick, for some reason the laptop is extremely slow, has been for a few days now, anything i can do about that, its not just the internet speed, as even when i type it takes a little while for the cursor to catch up, if that makes sense

you installed anything lately?

install & run this

system-cleaner.comodo.com/

Run ]Malwarebytes while you're at it.

Original Poster

csiman;6917793

you installed anything lately?install & run … you installed anything lately?install & run thishttp://system-cleaner.comodo.com/

Have just done this, seems to be a bit faster repp coming your way:)

Original Poster

jtx;6918235

Run ]Malwarebytes while you're at it.

Thanks will do, repped
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?914
      2. Clove.co.uk22
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?44
      4. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?44