Computer shopper Toolkit?

Found 29th Nov 2006
I had subscribed to the 3 issues of computer shopper magazine for £1 and was expecting the free Toolkit to be delivered before the last issue. But it seems they have currently run out of the same and the CS asked me to wait for some more time. But I had to cancel it since I've already received the 3 issues and if I continue, I'll have to pay the full subscription price. Now I don't think they are going to send me the Toolkit.
Has anybody else got the same ? My 3rd issue was the Dec one.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Try writing and complaining... after all it was a contractual offer. Threats seem to work quite well lol. Try quoting carbolic smokeballs co case. Basic but shows ya know what ya talking about
might get lucky?

I got that offer too, good magazine, i'd recommend subscribing

I've just subscribed to PC Pro too and got another free Toolkit

Or contact them through subsinfo.co.uk using your subscription number.

There is still a delay on the toolkits by the way...

rayman

There is still a delay on the toolkits by the way...

Got my toolkit delivered after 2-3 days

Marquez

I got that offer too, good magazine, i'd recommend subscribingI've just … I got that offer too, good magazine, i'd recommend subscribingI've just subscribed to PC Pro too and got another free Toolkit

PC Pro's a very good mag

Good for you There's a notice on the subscription page right now that mentions "Awaiting Stock", so a few of use might just have to wait a little longer ;-)

If your having problems using your CD or DVD gift please contact … If your having problems using your CD or DVD gift please contact Technical Support:Computer Buyer: 01525 711 486Computer Shopper: 01525 711 484PC Gear: 01515 711 485PC Pro: 01525 711 483PC Zone: 01525 711 482Lines are open 9am – 6pm (GMT) Monday to Friday.

Original Poster

So how can I subscribe to PC pro ? Do they also have this £1, 3 issue subscription ? How long will I have to wait for the toolkit ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …72128
    2. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771909
    4. Amazon's pretend sale87

See more discussions