Groups

computer wizzard needed

I have a laptop which went wrong on monday and i tried to re install windowes and now it comes up with the tech guys help centre for which i have tried all of the options available but it just goes back to this screen, I would put it in a shop but ni they charge an absolute fortune and i#m never keen on paying strangers, I was wondering if anyone knew of some one good to come and have a look. I only got it last year but cannot find the paperwork with it plus i think've probably messed with it to much

thanks in advance

forgot to say i'm located in harlow essex

4 Comments

Do you know the exact model number ?

Original Poster

tonyg1962;4820129

Do you know the exact model number ?

its advent k1301p

Original Poster

very very helpfull thanks and goodbye

Here are the instructions from the techguys site ,If you have followed them all then you will either need recovery discs which can be bought from the techguys or a Windows Vista disc,Do you know anyone with a Vista disc you could borrow to repair your laptop,
    support.thetechguys.com/lay…spx?ID={4ecfc688-9e8a-4bf0-b511-8ca7f6df2eba}&CatID={9d6df80d-e3b9-495a-80f6-d1c839c6f00b}
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281978
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions