YSL touché éclat
    No7 concealer stick
    Lancome illuminating concealer

My top 3 choices.

sunglasses

Hiya

I use benefits erase paste- brilliant!!
    :-)

Anything from M.A.C, they are the professionals.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

YSL touché éclatNo7 concealer stickLancome illuminating concealerMy top 3 … YSL touché éclatNo7 concealer stickLancome illuminating concealerMy top 3 choices.

thanks everyone says YSL is amazing, maybe it's worth the price then

barky

sunglasses

not sure if I'll be able to get away with that in winter!

sian744

HiyaI use benefits erase paste- brilliant!!:-)

Thanks

ysl or chanel

top stuff

I use MAC, it comes in a 'pump bottle', one bead of fluid covers a large ares and its one thats 'sets' so lasts for 15hrs - I love it! I've only been using it for the past 3wks as I was introduced to it by a friend of mine, but can certainly notice the difference

Original Poster

Surefire_MJ

Pr3cious18

I use MAC, it comes in a 'pump bottle', one bead of fluid covers a large … I use MAC, it comes in a 'pump bottle', one bead of fluid covers a large ares and its one thats 'sets' so lasts for 15hrs - I love it! I've only been using it for the past 3wks as I was introduced to it by a friend of mine, but can certainly notice the difference

thanks, do you use the MAC studio finish one?

Surefire_MJ

Pr3cious18

I use MAC, it comes in a 'pump bottle', one bead of fluid covers a large … I use MAC, it comes in a 'pump bottle', one bead of fluid covers a large ares and its one thats 'sets' so lasts for 15hrs - I love it! I've only been using it for the past 3wks as I was introduced to it by a friend of mine, but can certainly notice the difference

Its called Pro Longwear Concealer - definitely the best I've used... I used MAC Studio Fix Powder plus and Studio Fix Foundation before I really didn't need so much make up and found it looked very cakey only half way through the day. Wanted something to remove the dark patches under my eyes and as soon as I tried the Pro Longwear, I was absolutely stunned - such a BIG difference.

maccosmetics.com/pro…mpl
    Edited by: "Pr3cious18" 6th Dec 2010

benefit erase paste here too. Can get it off ebay.

I would definately say Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclait.
    Was told it's the number one selling make up product in the uk.
    Would recommend buying from a reputable store. To ensure athenticity.

Has light relecting pigments. Is not to heavy and does not sit in any lines/creases.
    Not that you have any or anything like that! lol....

Good Luck

if both of your eyes are puffed up then you shoulda done what he told you the first time he asked...

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat without a doubt

nikkib123

what the OH uses...

arcangel111

if both of your eyes are puffed up then you shoulda done what he told you … if both of your eyes are puffed up then you shoulda done what he told you the first time he asked...

nikkib123

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4283851667_77ccc96f70.jpg

Marina

covers up the bruising very well indeed

arcangel111

covers up the bruising very well indeed

oh ok X)

Edited by: "Marina" 6th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Pr3cious18

Its called Pro Longwear Concealer - definitely the best I've used... I … Its called Pro Longwear Concealer - definitely the best I've used... I used MAC Studio Fix Powder plus and Studio Fix Foundation before I really didn't need so much make up and found it looked very cakey only half way through the day. Wanted something to remove the dark patches under my eyes and as soon as I tried the Pro Longwear, I was absolutely stunned - such a BIG difference.http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/157/10181/Pro-Longwear-Concealer/index.tmpl

thanks! am going to a place where they sell MAC on wednesday so will check it out, although YSL seems to be very popular! My only concern is that it may only be suitable for those with lighter skin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1118
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1423
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.44

See more discussions