Concerned about Nintendo Switch order with Nintendo

Posted 17th Dec 2019
I’m starting to get concerned regarding my Nintendo Switch order. I ordered A console bundle from the official Nintendo website and this was supposed to be dispatched on 13th December which it wasn’t. I was then advised it would be dispatched on 16th which it wasn’t. We are now on 17th and I can’t get a hold of anyone on the phone. I checked the website again and bundle is now sold out however it was available when I ordered. I press one for customer service and it puts me in a queue for a few mins before diverting me to a Vodafone voicemail. I’m a bit concerned that I won’t receive my order in time for Christmas. I’ve sent them several emails and they just hit me with the lame response of sorry your order has not been dispatched yet. I’m constantly asking when and it’s like talking to a brick wall. Is anyone else experienced this or is anyone else still waiting to receive their order? Thanks
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
And money has already left my bank account
Welcome to the hut group
they do have next day delivery.. hopefully if they just sorting some more in they can get it to you next day....

still have a week left fingers crossed for you mate.
Christmas ruined
Nintendo have live chat just go on there and ask them
When I was looking for one, Nintendo uk were saying orders dispatched on 16th. I asked in chat if they can guarantee delivery before Christmas and they said they couldn’t guarantee it .

I ordered elsewhere in the end .
I ordered mine as it said dispatch date 16th... Nothing has left yet. Starting to get a little worried.
kallekarppa18/12/2019 00:52

I ordered mine as it said dispatch date 16th... Nothing has left yet. …I ordered mine as it said dispatch date 16th... Nothing has left yet. Starting to get a little worried.

Hope it gets to you in time 🙏🏻
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants