Groups

Concert for Diana

Anyone get any tickets this morning for the Concert for Diana at Wembley?

I managed to get 4 tickets even though they sold out within 15 minutes... have you seen the price for them already on Ebay?? Crazy!

What shall I do with the 2 spare tickets? I was going to invite some friends... shall I sell them for a Kings ransom or give them as a Christmas present?

:whistling:

6 Comments

As it's a charity gig I don't think you'll get many people encouraging you to sell them above face value....

I think you should follow the Christmas spirit and put a smile on someones face on Christmas day by giving them as a present.

think

Anyone get any tickets this morning for the Concert for Diana at … Anyone get any tickets this morning for the Concert for Diana at Wembley?I managed to get 4 tickets even though they sold out within 15 minutes... have you seen the price for them already on Ebay?? Crazy!What shall I do with the 2 spare tickets? I was going to invite some friends... shall I sell them for a Kings ransom or give them as a Christmas present?:whistling:

Ebay will probably start removing them soon like they did with Live 8.
    Possibly?

Original Poster

Ebay have now removed all of the listings!

I will give my tickets to 2 friends... now... all I need to do is get 2 friends!

think

Ebay have now removed all of the listings! I will give my tickets to 2 … Ebay have now removed all of the listings! I will give my tickets to 2 friends... now... all I need to do is get 2 friends!

:giggle: sure itll be a good concert, though ebay would start removing

Ill be your friend if you like :giggle:

I'll be your friend too lol

Anyway - is it against the rules to sell tickets on ebay?

Just spotted this on ebay:

***Resale of tickets to Concert for Diana ***

13 December, 2006 | 10:35AM GMT

In view of the unique and commemorative nature of the Concert for Diana event and as a mark of respect for the memory of the late Diana, Princess of Wales, we’ve decided to prohibit the resale of tickets to this event on the site.
    Any tickets currently listed will be removed as soon as possible.

Now that the details of the event have been confirmed, we’ll be contacting the charities involved to suggest ways they can further raise money for Diana’s favourite causes through our eBay for Charity programme.

Regards,
    The eBay.co.uk Team
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767125
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114452
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543738
      4. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released77

See more discussions