Found 7th Dec 2008
anyone know any concert ticket sites like scarletmist?

dont direct me to ebay or playtickets cause i dont want to be ripped off thanx

8 Comments

[url]www.ticketmaster.co.uk/[/url]
[url]www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets[/url]
[url]www.seetickets.com/[/url]
[url]www.seatwave.com/concerts-tickets/genre[/url]
[url]www.getmein.com/[/url]
[url]www.ticketline.co.uk/[/url]

love the avi :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3687220

[url]www.ticketmaster.co.uk/[/url][url]www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets[/url] [url]www.seetickets.com/[/url][url]www.seatwave.com/concerts-tickets/genre[/url] [url]www.getmein.com/[/url][url]www.ticketline.co.uk/[/url]love the avi :thumbsup:

thanx for them didnt know 2 of them but was looking more for sites like scarletmist were fans trade tickets at face value as the gig i want to go to is tomorrow night!

and ye the avi is top of the league when it comes to avi's :thumbsup:

Sh0rty;3687433

thanx for them didnt know 2 of them but was looking more for sites like … thanx for them didnt know 2 of them but was looking more for sites like scarletmist were fans trade tickets at face value as the gig i want to go to is tomorrow night!and ye the avi is top of the league when it comes to avi's :thumbsup:

oh right, here's a class piccy for ya :thumbsup:
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/liverpoolfootballclub.jpg

Original Poster

woodyrocks;3687791

scarletmist.co.uk

hehe did you read my OP?:whistling:

Hi

It's sometimes worth looking at Facebook and Myspace plus the bands own wedsite as genuine fans often post tickets at face value

Who is it you're wanting to go and see?

Just seen it's KOL tickets you want - why not try the arena tomorrow as sometimes people do have to cancel and occasionally the arenas release extra tickets

Good luck, partner went to Nottingham last monday and said they were fantastic

Original Poster

Mijooly;3688967

HiIt's sometimes worth looking at Facebook and Myspace plus the bands own … HiIt's sometimes worth looking at Facebook and Myspace plus the bands own wedsite as genuine fans often post tickets at face valueWho is it you're wanting to go and see?Just seen it's KOL tickets you want - why not try the arena tomorrow as sometimes people do have to cancel and occasionally the arenas release extra ticketsGood luck, partner went to Nottingham last monday and said they were fantastic

thank you :thumbsup:

Sh0rty;3688049

hehe did you read my OP?:whistling:

hee hee missed that :oops: SM rocks! I found it by accident in 2006 when I was looking for some Imogen Heap tickets and have even bough bargain Womad tickets on there :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent11
    2. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?22
    3. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options43

See more discussions