Concert Under 16

Found 5th May
So basically i'm going to this concert and i REALLY REALLY want to be in the standing area but i'm only 13. I need to be 16 to be in that area. The concert is in the O2 Area and i was wondering if they'll ask for like my passport or something. I'm pretty tall and get mistaked for an older age so i'm just asking in case
Community Updates
AskMusic
20 Comments
are u going alone?
Don't even think about it ! The rules are in place to protect the "know it all " generation .
rogparki59 m ago

Don't even think about it ! The rules are in place to protect the "know it …Don't even think about it ! The rules are in place to protect the "know it all " generation .

People have been breaking the rules since they were invented. Stop acting like you’ve never broken a rule in your life.
Dannyrobbo19 m ago

People have been breaking the rules since they were invented. Stop acting …People have been breaking the rules since they were invented. Stop acting like you’ve never broken a rule in your life.

Is rogparki virtue signalling again?

...Daft question.
Not worth the risk of buying a ticket in case you are turned down. I haven't been ID'd personally but you could be on the day, so are you desperate enough to stand to take on the risk of not attending the concert at all?
I take it your parents wont be going otherwise it would be up to them. As a parent in this day and age i wouldn't let my child go to a concert at that age without supervision.
Oh.
Dannyrobbo6 h, 54 m ago

People have been breaking the rules since they were invented. Stop acting …People have been breaking the rules since they were invented. Stop acting like you’ve never broken a rule in your life.

He sounded sarcastic to me.
hearts225 m ago

He sounded sarcastic to me.

Thats the thing about textual sarcasm...it doesn’t really carry
Think of it as a gamble would you rather run the risk of being rejected entry and lose the cost of the ticket or buy a seating one and get to see the gig?
Wouldn't risk it at the O2 , they have tightened the rules to a massive extent , we go a fair amount between our family. My daughter also goes to some of the smaller 02 London venues and has been asked for ID and she is 22 and doesn't look young for her age.
Also worth considering seated doesn't mean you can't stand and dance , and standing is a flat surface so you can't always see well .
I'm going with my dad. thank you all xx
julia.korzeniowska4 h, 22 m ago

I'm going with my dad. thank you all xx

took my son to a concert when he was your age and we had seats. people standing got bottles of all sorts of liquids thrown at them, I was soooo pleased we were sitting. mind you he wouldn't dream of sitting at a gig these days!
Dannyrobbo9 h, 13 m ago

Thats the thing about textual sarcasm...it doesn’t really carry

The fact he used "know it all" immediately told me the comment was sarcastic.
hearts224 h, 50 m ago

The fact he used "know it all" immediately told me the comment was …The fact he used "know it all" immediately told me the comment was sarcastic.

Nah he was being serious.

The venues insurance provider probably has a restriction on coverage. If anything were to happen, out the window it goes.

PC is a height of nonsense, some H&S is OTT but some is on the money.

Like my generation, you take your chances. If it goes right you win, wrong your learn.
hearts225 h, 29 m ago

The fact he used "know it all" immediately told me the comment was …The fact he used "know it all" immediately told me the comment was sarcastic.

You should add, in your opinion
Dannyrobbo8 h, 10 m ago

You should add, in your opinion

I said "told me" not something like "should have told anyone" so it is my opinion only of course.
So if i'm not standing, which place is the best to sit? aha
The best place to sit to see the stage clearly without using the side TV screens would be:
1st choice Level 1 Block 101 or Block 112 (Block 101 nearest entrance/exit)
2nd choice Level 1 Block 102 or Block 111 (Blocks quarter way round the arena)
Level 1 is more expensive than Level 2
1st choice Level 2 Block 403 or Block 420 (Block 403 nearest entrance/exit)

when purchasing tickets you are allocated the block, row and seat numbers, they usually sell the furthest ones at the rear of the arena first and then work their way forward to the stage. Some blocks are also reserved for different ticket selling outlets. If you don’t want the specific seats then cancel them and keep checking the website throughout the day. If you really only want specific seating zones you might have to buy via a resell site such as stubhub or viagogo which is buyer beware.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions