Groups

Concerts/Events - anyone got any booked they can look forward to??

Just got Kasabian Tickets for the MEN in November, the week after i'm watching Gervais at the Apollo . . .

Anyone going anywhere interesting/exciting?

63 Comments

Original Poster

Ooh, and hopefully have a weekend ticket for Creamfields coming my way too

Just leeds fest.

Wouldnt mind seeing the cribs in September and Jason Manford.

Had MJ tickets... :'(

Saw AC/DC last Sunday (epic) and heading to see Metallica again in Dublin on 1st August. Also got tickets for Green Day in October (not a massive fan, but thought why not). Hoping to get tickets for Dragonforce again when they come back over

Original Poster

vengod;5652812

Just leeds fest.Wouldnt mind seeing the cribs in September and Jason … Just leeds fest.Wouldnt mind seeing the cribs in September and Jason Manford.

When's he touring?

Was the compare at our companies awards dinner last year and was pretty good . . .

walking with dinosaurs in august at the echo arena liverpool and elbow in september at the MEN

daughters is looking forward to Jacks Mannequinn

mbgringo;5652809

Ooh, and hopefully have a weekend ticket for Creamfields coming my way … Ooh, and hopefully have a weekend ticket for Creamfields coming my way too

i only live 5 mins away from creamfields but have never been, i might have to try it oneday

Banned

got 2 t in the park tickets book for next week still not recieved them :x but cant be bothered going now anyways so no nothing to look forward to

Original Poster

ding;5652838

i only live 5 mins away from creamfields but have never been, i might … i only live 5 mins away from creamfields but have never been, i might have to try it oneday

Ah, yes you are another one of the Warrington clan

The site at Daresbury is a lot better organised than the old site in 'Pool - this is also my b.day weekend!!!!!!!! Yee and indeed Ha

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5652848

got 2 t in the park tickets book for next week still not recieved them :x … got 2 t in the park tickets book for next week still not recieved them :x but cant be bothered going now anyways so no nothing to look forward to

:w00t::w00t: Pab's ????????

Original Poster

DragonChris;5652816

Had MJ tickets... :'(Saw AC/DC last Sunday (epic) and heading to see … Had MJ tickets... :'(Saw AC/DC last Sunday (epic) and heading to see Metallica again in Dublin on 1st August. Also got tickets for Green Day in October (not a massive fan, but thought why not). Hoping to get tickets for Dragonforce again when they come back over

I'm loving you were seeing the king of pop and the rest of the year is dedicated to metal!!!

Booked tickets a few days ago to see Morrissey in November, cant wait! Tried to book tickets for earlier in the year but they sold out too quickly!

mbgringo;5652855

Ah, yes you are another one of the Warrington clan :)The site at … Ah, yes you are another one of the Warrington clan :)The site at Daresbury is a lot better organised than the old site in 'Pool - this is also my b.day weekend!!!!!!!! Yee and indeed Ha

wash your mouth out:x i dont live in warrington;-) hope you have a nice weekend tho:thumbsup:

Banned

mbgringo;5652865

:w00t::w00t: Pab's ????????

trying to live life quiet plus need the holidays not got much days left :-( but who knows i may end up going if pass driving test

got tickets to see Biffy clyro in November and dragonforce in December!

When i get payed im gonna buy tickets for simon amstell

can't wait..

lastlaststar;5652899

got tickets to see Biffy clyro in November and dragonforce in December! … got tickets to see Biffy clyro in November and dragonforce in December! When i get payed im gonna buy tickets for simon amstell :Dcan't wait..

Epic. Will DF still be touring with Sonata Arctica?

Check out my live vids from them in October last year youtube.co.uk/chr…ura

AMAZING.

Got Dragonforce tickets for December, Liverpool Academy and Manchester Academy should be excellent

Pink (again) at NIA birmingham in october - I always love seeing pink:thumbsup:

Banned

tigerallstars;5652984

Pink (again) at NIA birmingham in october - I always love seeing … Pink (again) at NIA birmingham in october - I always love seeing pink:thumbsup:

:? pink taco's :w00t:

Just went to Glastonbury Festival which was epic!

Thtas it for now but may try and get tickets for Kasabians Wembley arena gig.

mbgringo;5652822

When's he touring?Was the compare at our companies awards dinner last … When's he touring?Was the compare at our companies awards dinner last year and was pretty good . . .

jasonmanford.com/gigs

Its the same as his 08 tour...so if youve seen him already you may have hear dsome jokes.

mbgringo;5652875

I'm loving you were seeing the king of pop and the rest of the year is … I'm loving you were seeing the king of pop and the rest of the year is dedicated to metal!!!

It would have crowned a year of godly gigs... Uber sad

I have DJ Tiesto tickets in Victoria Park

got u2 tickets booked for cardiff in august and then muse in liverpool in november

deejaychaos;5653339

I have DJ Tiesto tickets in Victoria Park

Looked at them when they first were released but would have had to go on me own:cry:

starsparkle2311;5653364

Going to see my daughter play guitar at her school's end of year concert, … Going to see my daughter play guitar at her school's end of year concert, can't wait:p:-DI'll be there, front row, waving my hanky,loooooooooool, camera at the ready:p

haha.. that sounds like the gig of the year... almost embarrased to say im seeing The Specials in November now. :thumbsup:

KERMITZBITZ;5653390

haha.. that sounds like the gig of the year... almost embarrased to say … haha.. that sounds like the gig of the year... almost embarrased to say im seeing The Specials in November now. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be embarrased, my OH saw Chesney Hawkes a few weeks ago:w00t:

Take That last week in Manchester, Oasis @ Coventry next tuesday, U2 in Cardfiff in August, Coldplay @ Wembley in Sept ( although will have to sell them due to work ) & taylor Swift in London in November.

darren9030;5653415

Take That last week in Manchester, Oasis @ Coventry next tuesday, U2 in … Take That last week in Manchester, Oasis @ Coventry next tuesday, U2 in Cardfiff in August, Coldplay @ Wembley in Sept ( although will have to sell them due to work ) & taylor Swift in London in November.

what date is Coldplay?

IIts a saturday night just checking ............... 19th sept

mbgringo;5652809

Ooh, and hopefully have a weekend ticket for Creamfields coming my way … Ooh, and hopefully have a weekend ticket for Creamfields coming my way too

thanks for my invites ill check with my strawberry

vengod;5652812

Just leeds fest.Wouldnt mind seeing the cribs in September and Jason … Just leeds fest.Wouldnt mind seeing the cribs in September and Jason Manford.

he was in Mold but 2 weeks ago!!

Im off to see take that tomorrow night - cant bloody wait!!!

Hubby off to see Oasis next weekend.

loobie;5653491

Im off to see take that tomorrow night - cant bloody wait!!!Hubby off to … Im off to see take that tomorrow night - cant bloody wait!!!Hubby off to see Oasis next weekend.

You will love it - the music & the show that goes with it :thumbsup:

loobie;5653491

Im off to see take that tomorrow night - cant bloody … Im off to see take that tomorrow night - cant bloody wait!!![COLOR="Red"]you WILL have fun!!! its an amazing show, and you get to laught at all them men who are dancing yet never ever ever wanted to go to a TT concert! :thumbsup:[/COLOR]Hubby off to see Oasis next weekend.

Original Poster

souljacker;5653349

got u2 tickets booked for cardiff in august and then muse in liverpool in … got u2 tickets booked for cardiff in august and then muse in liverpool in november

Hopefully have a couple on the way for this on the 5th Nov - they were EPIC at the MEN last time they toured, for some reason they had the god awful Noisettes supporting - the mix cd between acts got a better reception . . .

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;5653455

thanks for my invites ill check with my strawberry :phe was in Mold but 2 … thanks for my invites ill check with my strawberry :phe was in Mold but 2 weeks ago!!

They are in the post hun

Original Poster

loobie;5653491

Im off to see take that tomorrow night - cant bloody wait!!!Hubby off to … Im off to see take that tomorrow night - cant bloody wait!!!Hubby off to see Oasis next weekend.

Went to Heaton Park for this on the Sunday . . . .

Waterproof coat is essential - one preferably he won't ever, ever use again . . . .

Pee bomb!!!!!! :-D

mbgringo;5653531

They are in the post hun

did you just write [email protected] next to some sheep up a mountain, on the envelope??

mbgringo;5653515

Hopefully have a couple on the way for this on the 5th Nov - they were … Hopefully have a couple on the way for this on the 5th Nov - they were EPIC at the MEN last time they toured, for some reason they had the god awful Noisettes supporting - the mix cd between acts got a better reception . . .

yeah i went to the men on the last tour, agreed the noisettes were terrible, although they seem to have changed their sound since then..

I booked for the kids and their Dad to see Ice Age 3 3D for tonight,I'm going shopping instead and we'll meet up after their film to go Pizza Express.

I booked last night tickets for me and kids to go see Walking with Dinosaurs,it's 31st Aug I'm due the baby a few wks later,I must be mad!

I've got take Cerys to Disney Princess on Ice in November,I've had that booked since Feb!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764261
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions