condition of cex games

Banned 17
Found 6th Dec 2008
whoops traded in loads of PS2 earlier this year and my daughters having a head turn because a game went into the pile that shouldnt have done, they have it for sale at cex but never purchased from them before, what sort of condition are their games in

16 Comments

Check the condition of the disk before you part cash... Ask to look at the disk and ensure it plays...

Original Poster Banned

its online, we dont have a cex anywhere by us

what game is it?

ahhh, do they have a return policy?

Im sure they must be in working condition...

i bought an old resi evil game online for ps1 and it wouldnt play so beware

Original Poster Banned

crazy taxi - lol

when we purchased it we hunted high and low for it, and now back looking for it again i cant find it anywhere other than cex.co.uk

i've got it

how much?

Original Poster Banned

Rob as you know we cannot trade in misc, if you wish to sell it it would have to be on the fs boards, but it is £2-50 at cex if that helps

well, give me a minute, it's not actually mine but i'd say they'll sell, for how much i don't know

Keep an eye on FS/FT

CeX offer a 12 month warranty on all items except consumables.

Not a lot to lose at £2.50

Original Poster Banned

col;3681897

CeX offer a 12 month warranty on all items except consumables.Not a lot … CeX offer a 12 month warranty on all items except consumables.Not a lot to lose at £2.50

No it isnt, would like to pop it in her stocking, so would like it in good condition, will pop onto ebay and have a look, forgot about looking there

If You Get Stuck I Can Get From Cex For You For £2.50 Then Add Approx £1.50 Postage Upto You .
I AM VERY FUSSY ABOUT CONDITION OF MY DISCS AND DVDS

they want £6 as they're quite attached, best do something like what millhouse is offering

Original Poster Banned

Rob-Rules;3681939

they want £6 as they're quite attached, best do something like what … they want £6 as they're quite attached, best do something like what millhouse is offering

ok, no worries, thanks for looking, a few on ebay so will have a look through them :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

milhouse;3681918

If You Get Stuck I Can Get From Cex For You For £2.50 Then Add Approx … If You Get Stuck I Can Get From Cex For You For £2.50 Then Add Approx £1.50 Postage Upto You .I AM VERY FUSSY ABOUT CONDITION OF MY DISCS AND DVDS

thanks for the offer, will have a nose through ebay, and maybe come back to you on it :thumbsup:

OK JUST TRY TO GIVE ME A LITTLE NOTICE BUT AM OF WORK THE END OF THE WEEK AND YES I WILL CHECK DISC CONDITION AND I WILL SEND FIRST MY LOCAL STORE IS SOUTHAMPTON AND THEY HAVE 4+INSTOCK :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any android box that will support android updates22
    2. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44
    3. Bosch Professional batteries22
    4. Now TV broadband opinions11

See more discussions