Groups

Condom of the future?

look at gizmodo.com/gad…php this

it seems like quite a good invention. im just trying to see whee i can get 1.

6 Comments

That is pretty special

Yep I can just see you applying that when a bit on the end adheres to your pubes and you don't notice until you try and take it off....

What happens if it doesn't completely set before you get down to business and it solidifies whilst your in the lady garden? You'd be stuck like two dogs. The A&E staff would wet themselves laughing.

suchafunkymonkey

Yep I can just see you applying that when a bit on the end adheres to … Yep I can just see you applying that when a bit on the end adheres to your pubes and you don't notice until you try and take it off....What happens if it doesn't completely set before you get down to business and it solidifies whilst your in the lady garden? You'd be stuck like two dogs. The A&E staff would wet themselves laughing.

Im wetting myself and im not even A+E staff :giggle:

It would be a whole new "three-legged race" trying to get to the hospital.

Would you still have to pay twice on the bus?

It would be like carrying a wet suit in your pocket if you were mad enough to spray top to toe

A spray-on wet suit with free brazilian wax? Could be next year's biggest christmas present...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)34
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save46
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?22
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?610

See more discussions