Groups

Confirmed, Fire strike called OFF

just heard on radio

7 Comments

Fire Union say it's still on ! (19.00 news)

They have called it off over fears of pulblic safety. They make me sick. Sypathy begging [email protected]£tards. If they were that concerned over public safety why sat they would ever strike and especially on that date. No sympathy. If you don't like the job, leave and get another one somewhere else and let the 1000's of desperate applicants appreciate a good job.

Banned

sack the lot of em I say. 100 job applicants for every job shows they'll soon be replaced lol

I always though wages were determined by supply & demand. Obviously not in some public sector jobs (MPs included!).

Banned

lufc_ginge

They have called it off over fears of pulblic safety. They make me sick. … They have called it off over fears of pulblic safety. They make me sick. Sypathy begging [email protected]£tards. If they were that concerned over public safety why sat they would ever strike and especially on that date. No sympathy. If you don't like the job, leave and get another one somewhere else and let the 1000's of desperate applicants appreciate a good job.

The strike was only for non emergency call outs like cats stuck in trees....all emergencies would have been attended to.

How concerned do you think the management are with public safety if they are willing to sack all members who refuse to sign the new agreement....that will leave Londoners with a very limited service...that will cost lives.
    Edited by: "slamdunkin" 5th Nov 2010

Banned

lufc_ginge

They have called it off over fears of pulblic safety. They make me sick. … They have called it off over fears of pulblic safety. They make me sick. Sypathy begging [email protected]£tards. If they were that concerned over public safety why sat they would ever strike and especially on that date. No sympathy. If you don't like the job, leave and get another one somewhere else and let the 1000's of desperate applicants appreciate a good job.

but that would mean giving up the second job! (_;)

Banned

Do all fireman have second jobs?

slamdunkin

Do all fireman have second jobs?

Nah they just stay on HUKD's all day like the rest of us.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions