Confronted In A Store And Made To Delete An In Store Photo (Of Products, No Humans Involved!). Has This Happened To You?

Posted 17th Jul 2020Edited by:"louiselouise"
TL;DR: Have you been confronted and told to delete your in store photos? The excuse of "competition" seems a bit lame when you consider most retailers' prices can be consulted online at any time.
I understand a shop is "private property" but when you're effectively "advertising" a store and not taking photos of any humans, it seems a bit backward.

Pretty regularly on HUKD I post in store photos of bargains I've found. The only time I've ever been tapped on the shoulder was in Superdrug, about a year ago, - sending a photo of vape liquids to my sister! And I also made it into a Deal post. I explained, and that was fine.

Today I was in Savers (Superdrug's sister store - owned by the same company) - I was taking a photo of their Mens' Shaving Products to prove they don't actually sell the now-hard-to-find Palmolive Sticks.

The man wasn't rude, but muttered something about competitors and said I HAD to delete my photo and prove I'd done it. I was more than happy to explain my reasons why, but he wasn't interested. Mentioned it here earlier.

Maybe this is a Superdrug and Savers "rule"? No other stores seem to bat an eyelid - when I'm in the city centre I regularly take photos in my Poundland(s) and OneBelow. The staff know I'm a regular and nobody appears to mind.

I can see an old HUKD Discussion thread about this (from 2013), here

"The Photographer's Right" article seems to be written by an American, but may be worth consulting: krages.com/pho…htm
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
They can kick you out of the shop but even the police can’t make you delete things off your phone.
louiselouise17/07/2020 17:26

No, he didn't touch me, but he made me show the photo and prove I'd …No, he didn't touch me, but he made me show the photo and prove I'd deleted it. I didn't stay in the store much longer (was going to browse but that kinda put me off hanging around!)

I not trying to sound pedantic. He didn't actually "make you", he stated, asked, or told you to delete it. You didn't have to show him anything! Even if they called the police. They have no right to hold you. And 'trespass' is a private matter in a publicly accessible place--they have got to ask you to leave first. Hold your ground and don't let them do that again to you.
40 Comments
You do NOT have to delete the image. But, they can ask you to leave. You use the term "made to". Did they accost, or touch you? The 'touch' would be assault!
Edited by: "ronin13" 17th Jul
ronin1317/07/2020 17:20

You do NOT have to delete the image. But, they can ask you to leave. You …You do NOT have to delete the image. But, they can ask you to leave. You use the term "made to". Did they accost, or touch you? The 'touch' would be assault!

No, he didn't touch me, but he made me show the photo and prove I'd deleted it. I didn't stay in the store much longer (was going to browse but that kinda put me off hanging around!)
They can kick you out of the shop but even the police can’t make you delete things off your phone.
They can't delete it
louiselouise17/07/2020 17:26

No, he didn't touch me, but he made me show the photo and prove I'd …No, he didn't touch me, but he made me show the photo and prove I'd deleted it. I didn't stay in the store much longer (was going to browse but that kinda put me off hanging around!)

I not trying to sound pedantic. He didn't actually "make you", he stated, asked, or told you to delete it. You didn't have to show him anything! Even if they called the police. They have no right to hold you. And 'trespass' is a private matter in a publicly accessible place--they have got to ask you to leave first. Hold your ground and don't let them do that again to you.
Did you leave it in recently deleted

Never heard of someone making you delete a picture I'd have just dumped my basket etc and walked out.
MonkeysUncle17/07/2020 17:39

Did you leave it in recently deleted ;)Never heard of someone making you …Did you leave it in recently deleted ;)Never heard of someone making you delete a picture I'd have just dumped my basket etc and walked out.

Yes, it's in Recently Deleted - forgot about that. Should I post it and risk Savers' ire? Haha.
ronin1317/07/2020 17:37

I not trying to sound pedantic. He didn't actually "make you", he stated, …I not trying to sound pedantic. He didn't actually "make you", he stated, asked, or told you to delete it. You didn't have to show him anything! Even if they called the police. They have no right to hold you. And 'trespass' is a private matter in a publicly accessible place--they have got to ask you to leave first. Hold your ground and don't let them do that again to you.

It's fine, I knew where you were coming from. I could have refused to show him any photos or me deleting anything, but I didn't want things to escalate. I was a bit caught off-guard. Suppose we all have "should have done this instead" moments.
Abidaboviveru17/07/2020 17:33

They can't delete it

Anyone can do whatever they like until some other entity enforces a credible condition.

That is an ambiguous statement that applies equally to both parties in the topic of this thread.

OP just needs to credibly show the right they have to take & retain photo of someone else's property whilst on someone else's property.
Shop just needs to credibly show the right it has to not permit retention of images taken of its property on its premises.

Somebody please post the credible rights / legislation and cease all the unsubstantiated opinion rubbish.
louiselouise17/07/2020 17:45

It's fine, I knew where you were coming from. I could have refused to show …It's fine, I knew where you were coming from. I could have refused to show him any photos or me deleting anything, but I didn't want things to escalate. I was a bit caught off-guard. Suppose we all have "should have done this instead" moments.

You done nothing wrong. Just say "no thanks, I'm leaving now". If you can't be bothered debating it with a minimum wage jobsworth.
You were taking pictures whilst on private property, therefore the property owner, or representative, has every right to ask you to stop. That's it, they have no right to inspect your device or insist you delete anything. Of course, they also have the right to ask you to leave.
Pandamansays17/07/2020 18:01

You were taking pictures whilst on private property, therefore the …You were taking pictures whilst on private property, therefore the property owner, or representative, has every right to ask you to stop. That's it, they have no right to inspect your device or insist you delete anything. Of course, they also have the right to ask you to leave.

I'm fine with that state of affairs, I'm a common sense and compliant personality. Honest!

I suppose it begs the question that as technology moves on - most of us have internet connections and most of us have camera phones - what is it Superdrug/Savers are "protecting themselves" from or inhibiting their customers from doing? It was treated as negative behaviour on my part, or an infringement of their privacy, but wasn't made clear why*.

My intention is simply to share information...that's it. Obviously taking photographs of staff members or other customers isn't acceptable, and I wouldn't do that.

On my part, I told him outright I'm a Hotukdeals member and I was looking to see if they stocked a product Superdrug had (got the feeling he didn't care and wasn't really listening - so I stopped there).

When I asked him for an explanation, his reply seemed rather vague. I assume it's company policy. I'll just have to watch my back in Savers and Superdrug in future.
AndyRoyd17/07/2020 17:48

Somebody please post the credible rights / legislation and cease all the …Somebody please post the credible rights / legislation and cease all the unsubstantiated opinion rubbish.

I added this in the Discussion main post, though as I say, it appears to have been authored by an American.

*I suppose some might suggest a store representative doesn't have to explain why - and - similarly, neither do I. But I did!
Edited by: "louiselouise" 17th Jul
Years ago I got asked in a Curry’s store to stop taking photos for the same reason. He didn’t ask me to delete them though. I apologised and just wrote the info down instead.
I was asked to stop taking a photo in Tesco (for a HUKD deal I wanted to post). I always post item with price but not on that day!
Gollywood17/07/2020 18:35

I was asked to stop taking a photo in Tesco (for a HUKD deal I wanted to …I was asked to stop taking a photo in Tesco (for a HUKD deal I wanted to post). I always post item with price but not on that day!

I've taken my fair share of photos in my local Tesco stores (they kinda "know my face") and nobody's bothered at all...even pictures where the girl's been serving and the vodka I was showing my sister was behind her on a display! (JJ Whitley Artisan Vodka 1 litre, on that occasion - obviously I didn't take a picture of the store assistant).

Maybe it is a pernickety member of staff-thing.
Sounds about the employ was most likely telling the truth about it being there policy, I think judgement on a per person basis tho would come into question from some employees I take photos of items in-store some times and text them to the person who I'm buying the item for to make sure I have the right thing, Maybe that employ was very hard on the policy or just thought you had different motives for taking the image i.e working for a competitor
Edited by: "Ben_2" 17th Jul
Ben_217/07/2020 18:48

Sounds about the employ was most likely telling the truth about it being …Sounds about the employ was most likely telling the truth about it being there policy, I think judgement on a per person basis tho would come into question from some employees I take photos of items in-store some time a text them to the person who I'm buying the item for to make sure I have the right thing, Maybe that employ was very hard on the policy or just thought you had different motives for taking the image i.e working for a competitor

He didn't say it was store policy, I said "I assume it's store policy" - looking around, this (being challenged for taking in store photos) seems to happen quite a bit in Superdrug stores.

As in store prices can be consulted in seconds if you have an internet connection, not sure where the competition part comes in. I told him I was happy to prove who I was and why I was doing it.

Another reason I take in store photos is just a simple, "do you want me to buy this?" for family members who can't get into the city centre as often as I do (though this didn't happen in Glasgow city centre).

Anyway, I suppose I just have to put that down to experience and be careful in these stores in future.
louiselouise17/07/2020 18:51

He didn't say it was store policy, I said "I assume it's store policy" - …He didn't say it was store policy, I said "I assume it's store policy" - looking around, it seems to happen quite a bit in Superdrug stores.As in store prices can be consulted in seconds if you have an internet connection, not sure where the competition part comes in. I told him I was happy to prove who I was and why I was doing it.Another reason I take in store photos is just a simply "do you want me to buy this?" for family members who can't get into the city centre as often as I do (though this didn't happen in Glasgow city centre).Anyway, I suppose I just have to put that down to experience and be careful in these stores in future.

Ah yes my bad only quickly read what you wrote and was assuming the employ was stating policy as being the reason
Said 'competition' can and probably do send people into other stores to obtain offer details. Shaving products are not exactly high value goods which the store staff may think you are casing the joint for a future raid! Taking photos of the till areas with the perfumes and aftershave behind the staff. Would look more suspicious.

Not like it is a preview screening of something where there is an embargo until a certain date.

I once had a right hassle from a smaller supermarket store. I'd gone in about an hour or so after opening. To purchase a pastry before getting a coach I had a ticket for. The bakery was at the rear of the store. The store didn't have the one I wanted. I walked down a main aisle towards the front of the store. Through the tills and headed out but a barrier alarm sounded. I hadn't touched anything in the store (apart from the floor via walking). The contents of and my two bags was legitimately owned by me. Security guy was way too high and mighty thinking. Gave him my bags to look at. Nothing to hide. He swings them back and forth one at time through the same barrier. He could have just walked them through but seemed to like making a whole scene of swinging them back and forth. Alarm didn't go off. I think I also showed him what was in my pockets. Yet after all this. He was still going on and on. I think I would have demanded he looked at the store security footage. Had he still gone on. I would have wanted the police there. But how long they'd have taken to turn up and I would have probably missed my coach and had to pay a lot for a new ticket.

Staff can be egotistical and have over inflated self worth and importance.
thetarget17/07/2020 18:55

Said 'competition' can and probably do send people into other stores to …Said 'competition' can and probably do send people into other stores to obtain offer details. Shaving products are not exactly high value goods which the store staff may think you are casing the joint for a future raid! Taking photos of the till areas with the perfumes and aftershave behind the staff. Would look more suspicious.Not like it is a preview screening of something where there is an embargo until a certain date.I once had a right hassle from a smaller supermarket store. I'd gone in about an hour or so after opening. To purchase a pastry before getting a coach I had a ticket for. The bakery was at the rear of the store. The store didn't have the one I wanted. I walked down a main aisle towards the front of the store. Through the tills and headed out but a barrier alarm sounded. I hadn't touched anything in the store (apart from the floor via walking). The contents of and my two bags was legitimately owned by me. Security guy was way too high and mighty thinking. Gave him my bags to look at. Nothing to hide. He swings them back and forth one at time through the same barrier. He could have just walked them through but seemed to like making a whole scene of swinging them back and forth. Alarm didn't go off. I think I also showed him what was in my pockets. Yet after all this. He was still going on and on. I think I would have demanded he looked at the store security footage. Had he still gone on. I would have wanted the police there. But how long they'd have taken to turn up and I would have probably missed my coach and had to pay a lot for a new ticket. Staff can be egotistical and have over inflated self worth and importance.

Casing the joint for a future raid seems a bit....unlikely. Surely I'd need to be regularly checking the store to see which staff are on/sussing out quiet periods? Thieves look for patterns and watch over a period of time, surely. These staff members had never seen me before.

Re the alarm going off - that happened to me on the way back from Matalan (shoes I'd purchased that still had store tags on - I hasten to add, legitimately purchased!).

Had no idea till I got to the nearest Tesco Express (on the way home) and alarms went off. The security guy (I assume) knows I'm alright (and I was just entering the store) so he didn't pay me much attention other than to usher me in and say, "it's fine". Not sure why alarms would ring when you're leaving Tesco, though
i think as a general rule, people don't like photos taken inside their premises as it could be someone staking the joint out, (i watch too many cop movies!) but it could also be incriminating evidence.

my mum visited my brother in hospital many years ago, and she showed him photos on her camera. the nurse came round and said that cameras were not allowed inside hospitals. it is the NHS policy, so she had to put the camera away, even though she only used it to show the photos on it and not take actual photos!
louiselouise17/07/2020 19:06

Casing the joint for a future raid seems a bit....unlikely. Surely I'd …Casing the joint for a future raid seems a bit....unlikely. Surely I'd need to be regularly checking the store to see which staff are on/sussing out quiet periods? Thieves look for patterns and watch over a period of time, surely. These staff members had never seen me before.Re the alarm going off - that happened to me on the way back from Matalan (shoes I'd purchased that still had store tags on - I hasten to add, legitimately purchased!). Had no idea till I got to the nearest Tesco Express (on the way home) and alarms went off. The security guy (I assume) knows I'm alright (and I was just entering the store) so he didn't pay me much attention other than to usher me in and say, "it's fine". Not sure why alarms would ring when you're leaving Tesco, though

I was having a joke with the casing the joint comment:) I doubt people are going case a Savers for a nail file, bottle of white vinegar and a magic sponge

It was a German owned supermarket. Where I had the hassle from a security guard. It was at a city centre store. I'd gone up the day before to see relatives for a birthday party. Then was travelling back the following day. Just fancied getting one or two freshly baked pain au chocolate pastries. Which the store didn't have Apart from clothes, a washbag, mobile and tablet. I had around half a bottle of lemonade and a bit of food. Nothing which should have set off an alarm in any store.Confused as to why the alarm went off. I hadn't set any other alarms off that weekend. I usually set off alarm barriers going into gig venues. Yet I have emptied my pockets of everything metal. Don't have any metal plates or Wolverine claws implanted. Yet sometimes the alarm goes off and other occasions it doesn't. I have wondered if they can remotely set off alarm barriers at venues; or individually adjust the sensitivity of them? Certainly get more attention from security people since I growed my hair long. Which is interesting. I wonder if there is any correlation between men with long hair doing drug use and/or carrying any weapon than men with short or a lack of hair?
thetarget17/07/2020 19:38

I was having a joke with the casing the joint comment:) I doubt people are …I was having a joke with the casing the joint comment:) I doubt people are going case a Savers for a nail file, bottle of white vinegar and a magic sponge

Assumed it was tongue-in-cheek - seen people bring up the "casing the joint/burglary" reason a few times on similar threads, though!

Not sure about store alarms randomly going off when you don't have anything metallic/items that could be mistaken for a store tag. Maybe you have some sort of weird magnetic field
mutley117/07/2020 19:30

i think as a general rule, people don't like photos taken inside their …i think as a general rule, people don't like photos taken inside their premises as it could be someone staking the joint out, (i watch too many cop movies!) but it could also be incriminating evidence.my mum visited my brother in hospital many years ago, and she showed him photos on her camera. the nurse came round and said that cameras were not allowed inside hospitals. it is the NHS policy, so she had to put the camera away, even though she only used it to show the photos on it and not take actual photos!

Wouldn't an NHS building to some extent be classed as a public place? The NHS is supposed to be public. I suppose they could argue someone could go around taking photographs of patient information at the end of the beds? If they still leave patient folders there? I'd argue they could be afraid if someone records a member of staff doing something wrong or perhaps the state of the building etc. Although a ward is supposed to be for patients staff and patient visitors. As you'd probably wouldn't want any random person coming to visit you at your hospital bed! It would seem a bit odd and creepy if someone was filming in waiting areas. Whilst I was waiting for an appointment or for or during a blood test without my consent. Trusts do function as separate entities. Postcode lottery for treatment...
thetarget17/07/2020 19:46

Wouldn't an NHS building to some extent be classed as a public place? The …Wouldn't an NHS building to some extent be classed as a public place? The NHS is supposed to be public. I suppose they could argue someone could go around taking photographs of patient information at the end of the beds? If they still leave patient folders there? I'd argue they could be afraid if someone records a member of staff doing something wrong or perhaps the state of the building etc. Although a ward is supposed to be for patients staff and patient visitors. As you'd probably wouldn't want any random person coming to visit you at your hospital bed! It would seem a bit odd and creepy if someone was filming in waiting areas. Whilst I was waiting for an appointment or for or during a blood test without my consent. Trusts do function as separate entities. Postcode lottery for treatment...

Welp, don't tell that to all the social media "I'm in hospital (sadface)" posters (you often see hospital bed photos from z-list celebs, usually on a drip - probably getting over a hangover or something minor, all looking for Likes).

I'm sure all of us have taken pictures of happy events in hospital, such as a newborn baby being visited by the family for the first time, etc.

In saying that, I have seen absolute idiots in A&E (late at night, Royal Infirmary/Glasgow city centre madness) taking photos/videos in the waiting area of a guy in pyjamas who was obviously mentally unwell. I was really angry at some people taking advantage of another's vulnerability. So I'd agree with no photos/videos in those sort of situations.
Questionable with the newborn baby comment....happiness for some...long term hair pulling, present giving and stress for others. Glass half full or half empty?

louiselouise17/07/2020 19:45

Maybe you have some sort of weird magnetic field

Anyone have the phone number or an email address for Mulder & Scully? I may have a problem Queue the X Files theme tune...

Back to the discussion topic. Could OP go to other branches of the same store and see what happens when a photo gets taken in them? Lots of HUKD members will be up for taking photos in their local stores.Perhaps they could try doing so when they next visit a Savers or a Superdrug.. How about emailing head office and asking them why you are being confronted by staff and ordered to delete your photos? The HUKD photos in shops survey 2020...winner gets a shopping flamedeer? (joking).
thetarget17/07/2020 20:03

Could OP go to other branches of the same store and see what happens when …Could OP go to other branches of the same store and see what happens when a photo gets taken in them? Lots of HUKD members will be up for taking photos in their local stores.Perhaps they could try doing so when they next visit a Savers or a Superdrug.. How about emailing head office and asking them why you are being confronted by staff and ordered to delete your photos? The HUKD photos in shops survey 2020...winner gets a shopping flamedeer? (joking).

I could (visit Savers' stores and check) but I have, loads of times...

hotukdeals.com/dea…516

hotukdeals.com/dea…849

hotukdeals.com/dea…693

hotukdeals.com/dea…271

All in store photos on those threads. Nobody bothered me at all. Or, maybe nobody spotted me!

Some other Savers threads I've made into Deal posts have actually been through their main shop window (though I'd assume, even though I'm on the pavement outside, the same rules still apply).
I've wondered about store policies on this question. As pre-lockdown I was quite often sharing a photo of something on a shelf to make sure it was exactly what the Mrs at home wanted. Bit pointless deleting the photo as I'd just shared it on WhatsApp.

Anyway what to do if challenged? Easy, ask to be taken to the stores security room so you can watch them delete all footage of your presence in the store on GDPR grounds.
I take photos of price tags of what I think is a good deal. A Sainsburys manager once asked me what I was doing. I told him I was taking the photo so that I could post the deal later. He just laughed, thanked me for helping bring new business and requested that I should be careful about not taking any person's photo.
harrythefish17/07/2020 23:36

I've wondered about store policies on this question. As pre-lockdown I was …I've wondered about store policies on this question. As pre-lockdown I was quite often sharing a photo of something on a shelf to make sure it was exactly what the Mrs at home wanted. Bit pointless deleting the photo as I'd just shared it on WhatsApp.Anyway what to do if challenged? Easy, ask to be taken to the stores security room so you can watch them delete all footage of your presence in the store on GDPR grounds.

It’s your choice to enter the store therefore you give consent, they have signage before you enter.

As for the topic, if the store does not want you to do something then it should be their choice, why do they need a reason, if you don’t like it then shop elsewhere.
SmokinAce718/07/2020 12:59

It’s your choice to enter the store therefore you give consent, they have s …It’s your choice to enter the store therefore you give consent, they have signage before you enter.As for the topic, if the store does not want you to do something then it should be their choice, why do they need a reason, if you don’t like it then shop elsewhere.

I added a link (as did others on this thread) saying that you do NOT have to delete any photos, nor should you be pressed to do so.
SmokinAce718/07/2020 12:59

It’s your choice to enter the store therefore you give consent, they have s …It’s your choice to enter the store therefore you give consent, they have signage before you enter.As for the topic, if the store does not want you to do something then it should be their choice, why do they need a reason, if you don’t like it then shop elsewhere.

Well I did mention GDPR

edpb.europa.eu/sit…pdf
99. Upon a request, the controller is obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if one of the circumstances listed under Article 17 (1) GDPR applies (and none of the exceptions listed under Article 17 (3) GDPR does). That includes the obligation to erase personal data when they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were initially stored, or when the processing is unlawful (see also section 8 on storage periods and obligation to erasure). Furthermore, depending on the legal basis of processing, personal data should be erased...
harrythefish18/07/2020 13:16

Well I did mention …Well I did mention GDPRhttps://edpb.europa.eu/sites/edpb/files/consultation/edpb_guidelines_201903_videosurveillance.pdf99. Upon a request, the controller is obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if one of the circumstances listed under Article 17 (1) GDPR applies (and none of the exceptions listed under Article 17 (3) GDPR does). That includes the obligation to erase personal data when they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were initially stored, or when the processing is unlawful (see also section 8 on storage periods and obligation to erasure). Furthermore, depending on the legal basis of processing, personal data should be erased...

My point was it’s stupid, if you don’t want to then just don’t go in, why have them waste time and money to do such a thing.
Here's a summing-up of the conversation I had with Savers (by DM, I don't like "publicly shaming" companies on social media, though some may say this thread is doing just that).

I did point out the member of staff wasn't aggressive and could have been acting on store policy, nor did I want to get him into "trouble". Seems Fazal misunderstood at first, as he seemed to think I said the staff member WAS rude (I said WASN'T).

"The staff members can request you to delete their images". (Not sure what he means by "their", as it wasn't a photo of any humans, just a display of shaving items).

"Request" is the operative word here, which means you or I could say No to the request.41434338-1dxF3.jpg
I took a photo in Tesco once - the store manager pulled me aside (asked me to have a quiet word) and asked what I was taking "images of produce for" - it was Jack Daniels in the reduced section i photographed

I explained I was sending it to my cousin as we both buy and collect JD - He (in his words) 'requested I minimise photography of staff' - no staff were in the photos!! and referred me to head office to complain.

Head Office issued an apology as the Manager (in their words) 'had no authority to prevent the photography of stock unless the means for taking such images were detriment to the company' - not once was it said the policy was no photos allowed
jsac19/07/2020 19:33

Head Office issued an apology as the Manager (in their words) 'had no …Head Office issued an apology as the Manager (in their words) 'had no authority to prevent the photography of stock unless the means for taking such images were detriment to the company' - not once was it said the policy was no photos allowed

Good to hear Tesco Head Office are using a bit of common sense.

I can understand a staff member being miffed if I was taking pictures of customers or staff but anyone who takes in store photos for HUKD is pretty much promoting their stores, and for no personal gain, either. Nowadays it's not really something they can "police", and they don't really have a good reason to, either.

But of course I will do as I'm told if a store assistant takes offence again in future, I'm not the type who likes to cause a scene.

Also, I quite happily took pictures right in front of a Boots employee a few times today, in two stores, and they were perfectly happy for me to do so. Yes, I was discussing perfumes on HUKD ultimately, but I was also Facebook Messenger-ing (and phoning) my sister.
Edited by: "louiselouise" 19th Jul
louiselouise19/07/2020 20:21

Good to hear Tesco Head Office are using a bit of common sense.I can …Good to hear Tesco Head Office are using a bit of common sense.I can understand a staff member being miffed if I was taking pictures of customers or staff but anyone who takes in store photos for HUKD is pretty much promoting their stores, and for no personal gain, either. Nowadays it's not really something they can "police", and they don't really have a good reason to, either.But of course I will do as I'm told if a store assistant takes offence again in future, I'm not the type who likes to cause a scene.Also, I quite happily took pictures right in front of a Boots employee a few times today, in two stores, and they were perfectly happy for me to do so. Yes, I was discussing perfumes on HUKD ultimately, but I was also Facebook Messenger-ing (and phoning) my sister.

I post quite a few in store deals and do sometimes struggle to get photographs if there are lots of customers or staff around.

I would feel uncomfortable taking photos in front of staff as I would hate any kind of confrontation like you have mentioned here.

I hope you are ok @louiselouise
You could have just used the phrase "Fakoof eejit"
BlitRider19/07/2020 20:39

You could have just used the phrase "Fakoof eejit"

Or "awayanbileyerheid"
Post a comment
@
    Text