Groups

Confused

hotukdeals.com/ite…r-/

I thought I am allowed a maximum of 3 bumps in a row

EDIT sorry this was meant to be in feedback

17 Comments

Post 4 is deemed by the mods to be a bump making it 4 bumps in total

Replying to the post which wasn't a direct question is prob seen as "bumping by proxy" and has been counted as one of your 3

Original Poster

RedIron;5172110

Post 4 is deemed by the mods to be a bump making it 4 bumps in total

How was it a bump, it was a reply to the guys question, but I guess it was at the same time a bump. Does that mean when someone asks a question, I cannot reply as it will count as a bump? That sucks. Also whoever reported it needs a life.

mbgringo;5172118

Replying to the post which wasn't a direct question is prob seen as … Replying to the post which wasn't a direct question is prob seen as "bumping by proxy" and has been counted as one of your 3

But it was a direct question to me wasn't it

EDIT you're right it wasn't, but it was a reply to what they said nonetheless

Banned

i agree with bhav and the fact that scottishbloke is making loads of errors IMO

Bhav007;5172120

How was it a bump, it was a reply to the guys question, but I guess it … How was it a bump, it was a reply to the guys question, but I guess it was at the same time a bump. Does that mean when someone asks a question, I cannot reply as it will count as a bump? That sucks. Also whoever reported it needs a life.But it was a direct question to me wasn't it :SEDIT you're right it wasn't, but it was a reply to what they said nonetheless

I agree - seems harsh tbh, just common courtesy to thank them for their input - think giving the extra bump was so replies like that can be reigned in though as some threads turn into on topic chats, but as i said, in that occasion, harsh . . . .

Banned

fragaliciousbob;5172149

i agree with bhav and the fact that scottishbloke is making loads of … i agree with bhav and the fact that scottishbloke is making loads of errors IMO

agreed, power hungry

he sent me a pm the other day asking why i had posted in an old thread....which should of been locked in the first place

quite frankly nothing to do with him what and where i post , providing its within the rules

hes a mod, thats all.....lets not forget that shall we:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I just think it's very unfair. Now I can't even list that again for what, a month or something?

Banned

Bhav007;5172252

I just think it's very unfair. Now I can't even list that again for what, … I just think it's very unfair. Now I can't even list that again for what, a month or something?

7 days?

although its a wanted item.....

Original Poster

casparwhite;5172315

7 days?although its a wanted item.....

Oh right not bad I guess

bellabonkers;5172351

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/395919/fs-ivory-prom-dress-bridesmaid-dres/????so thats four bumps....???

I think he'll probably say the first post was just for the clickable links

Banned

the FS/FT section has gone mad you can hardly make a comment or post in your own thread for fear of getting banned its absolute madness

Original Poster

I think the thing I find sad is that you can get suspended for pathetic things like 'multiple bumps', but people who are constantly pestering me in every thread/ruin threads/insult don't have anything done to them.

Banned

i mean a guy has just been banned selling an xbox 360 he was breaking the rules but with only 9 posts to his name can he be expected to know the rules and to then end up banning him is not good customer relations

Banned

Bhav007;5172120

How was it a bump, it was a reply to the guys question, but I guess it … How was it a bump, it was a reply to the guys question, but I guess it was at the same time a bump. Does that mean when someone asks a question, I cannot reply as it will count as a bump? That sucks. Also whoever reported it needs a life.But it was a direct question to me wasn't it :SEDIT you're right it wasn't, but it was a reply to what they said nonetheless

I see no posts in the thread where you were asked any questions. Why not acknowledge the previous poster by incorporating it into one of your bumps ?

fragaliciousbob;5172149

i agree with bhav and the fact that scottishbloke is making loads of … i agree with bhav and the fact that scottishbloke is making loads of errors IMO

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I recall your point. Reporting your own thread simply with the comments please delete, when I'm in the middle of a locking session, didn't help. Perhaps next time you will take the opportunity to write more than 2 words when you require some assistance.

casparwhite;5172174

agreed, power hungryhe sent me a pm the other day asking why i had posted … agreed, power hungryhe sent me a pm the other day asking why i had posted in an old thread....which should of been locked in the first placequite frankly nothing to do with him what and where i post , providing its within the ruleshes a mod, thats all.....lets not forget that shall we:thumbsup:

Your doing an injustice to the 1000's of members using the forums in the correct manner. Bumping up a thread nearly 5 months old which listed a bulk trader selling 90+ software cards on the prohibited list begs the response, why ? I'm not having members threads dropped down a level or 2 because you have decided to disrupt the board. Now that's enough personal issues on here, take it further via the contact us link if you wish to discuss further.

Bhav007;5172252

I just think it's very unfair. Now I can't even list that again for what, … I just think it's very unfair. Now I can't even list that again for what, a month or something?

It's seven days, you know the score. You're very familiar with the rules.

Banned

aScottishBloke;5172455

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I recall your point. Reporting your … Thanks for the vote of confidence, I recall your point. Reporting your own thread simply with the comments please delete, when I'm in the middle of a locking session, didn't help. Perhaps next time you will take the opportunity to write more than 2 words when you require some assistance.

I'll respond to that if i may

now i dont know how it works exactly cause i've never seen the mods CP on here but it looks the same as a site called console gaming now when i was a moderator on there and someone reported a post the said post was hilighted along with the reporters comment so when i reported someones post and made the comment "please delete" you saw that as me saying please close my thread .....

Probably best to do this privately :thumbsup:

Admin

Locking this up, if anyone has an issue with the team or the way they've been dealt with, they should be sending the details to Admin via the contact form.

Col is absent at the moment due to personal reasons and Ascottishbloke is doing a great job covering for him, it'd be more helpful if some of you FS forum regulars could be a bit more productive and follow the rules that you're all familiar with rather than shooting him down.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4261952
    2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)511
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764660
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523472

See more discussions