Groups

Confused about a Quidco payment?

This month I had a whole 50p(!) as 'paid' in my quidco account.

I just got an email that says:

Hello Thomas,

We have just sent a payment for £40.06 to the payment info entered in your Quidco settings.

Is this just an error because i'm really confused right now..

The email was sent from: [email protected]quidco.com

19 Comments

i have 47.50 received waiting, but have had no email to say if im getting anything this month. why do you get special treatment? :?

Original Poster

shanecr;5901167

i have 47.50 received waiting, but have had no email to say if im getting … i have 47.50 received waiting, but have had no email to say if im getting anything this month. why do you get special treatment? :?

Probably because i'm ginger..
    Wait, aren't you.. :w00t:.

I got this
    Hello Paddy,

We have just sent a payment for £8.74 to the payment info entered in your Quidco settings.

Thanks for being a part of the Quidco community!

We expect August to be the start of a big peak in people renewing their Car Insurance - and Quidco is working hard to secure you great offers for when you renew yours! This is also a big month for travel, so if you are booking hotel rooms or buying last minute flights you can save some serious money with our deals on flights, accommodation, insurance and travel accessories.

Look out for these deals and more next month:
    etc etc email goes on.

I have no payment pending, have over £100 waiting to be paid out though (validated)

No idea Thomas.

Original Poster

Really confusing right?

Paddy_o_furniture;5901263

I got thisHello Paddy, We have just sent a payment for £8.74 to the … I got thisHello Paddy, We have just sent a payment for £8.74 to the payment info entered in your Quidco settings.Thanks for being a part of the Quidco community!We expect August to be the start of a big peak in people renewing their Car Insurance - and Quidco is working hard to secure you great offers for when you renew yours! This is also a big month for travel, so if you are booking hotel rooms or buying last minute flights you can save some serious money with our deals on flights, accommodation, insurance and travel accessories. Look out for these deals and more next month:etc etc email goes on.I have no payment pending, have over £100 waiting to be paid out though (validated)

t0mm;5901321

Really confusing right?

Not a clue

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;5901336

Not a clue

I don't even have £40 tracked or whatnot.

Im waiting on over £200 this month, unfortunately as like every other month for the last 6 months I have to argue for it and then wait another 6 months :roll: Join topcashback, much more reliable ;-)

massmail666;5901357

epic fail on quidco's part just like in this video @ … epic fail on quidco's part just like in this video @ 0:46http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUrg_5y5Y4&feature=relatedIm seriously bored tonight LOL

wow thanks for sharing

Original Poster

Do you actually have any cash coming this month?

vinylandtrinkets;5901730

ive just had this one from quidcoWe have just sent a payment for £140.59 … ive just had this one from quidcoWe have just sent a payment for £140.59 to the payment info entered in your Quidco settings.Thanks for being a part of the Quidco community!We expect August to be the start of a big peak in people renewing their Car Insurance - and Quidco is working hard to secure you great offers for when you renew yours! This is also a big month for travel, so if you are booking hotel rooms or buying last minute flights you can save some serious money with our deals on flights, accommodation, insurance and travel accessories. Look out for these deals and more next month:

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5901764

only if o2 tracks and pays in the next few days other then that no its … only if o2 tracks and pays in the next few days other then that no its about £5.00 odd

I guess they've f'd it all up.

Was looking forward to it me :w00t:

im still expecting my £12.57 for this month, when i checked my payment scheduled for this month 2 days ago it was £31.57 now its gone down

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5901803

not like them to mess up this big though is it? or am i wrong ?

I wouldn't think so.

Maybe an account or two at most, but not everyone.

massmail666;5901357

epic fail on quidco's part just like in this video @ … epic fail on quidco's part just like in this video @ 0:46http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUrg_5y5Y4&feature=relatedIm seriously bored tonight LOL

lol!! how...no ...WHY were u watching that

I've got nearly £30 waiting to be paid but hasnt been yet and no email

quidco.com/blo…331

Looks like problems all round

kelly_o_fanatic;5904255

I've got nearly £30 waiting to be paid but hasnt been yet and no … I've got nearly £30 waiting to be paid but hasnt been yet and no emailhttp://www.quidco.com/blog/?p=331#commentsLooks like problems all round

money is in my account now from quidco but no email or nothing about it, even the quidco website still states them as received not paid

I was waiting for £84.00 to go into my bank via bacs but it didnt. Now says it is scheduled for Aug.

Lots of people overpaid and lots paid nothing at all!

i have just received this this morning but i am not due £75? will it go through or is it just an error?
    Hello sharon rooney,

We have just sent a payment for £75.00 to the payment info entered in your Quidco settings.

Thanks for being a part of the Quidco community!

I have £95 scheduled for payment but no email.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions