Confused about Amazon Black Friday Lightning deal100% claim???

Found 23rd Nov 2012
hi everyone, it may sounds stupid but I am confused about amazon's black friday lightning deals with 100% claim.
Is it a 100% claim on the money we are paying for the product or is it just for the discount. Can some one plz help me.
Community Updates
18 Comments
it means that a 100% has been claimed (in other words sold out)
Original Poster Banned
Aeschylus

thanks but it still gives option for join waitlist??? Is that mean I can still buy the product. I thought the claim was against the actual price paid for the item.
Original Poster Banned
For example in the following link the price of USB is 17.97. But in lightning deal it is available for 9.99 (44 % Off) and it says 100% claim but still ppl can join the wait list???
amazon.co.uk/gp/…267
Edited by: "sweetwishis" 23rd Nov 2012
100% of available items are in shopping basket, but they may become available to those on the wait list if they aren't paid for.
Aeschylus

sweetwishis

For example in the following link the price of USB is 17.97. But in … For example in the following link the price of USB is 17.97. But in lightning deal it is available for 9.99 (44 % Off) and it says 100% claim but still ppl can join the wait list???http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0071LKBFU/ref=gb1h_img_c-1_0267_A2QZVJQ6DZ9M5W?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=0JANCWXSVRGCR5GRJYMG&pf_rd_i=350613011&pf_rd_p=344320267

100% have been claimed, but as people can put them in their basket and take upto 15 minutes to purchase, you can join a wait list in case any of those that added to basket change their minds. The product will then be offered to people on the waitlist who similarly have a certain length of time to purchase before it's passed on again.
Original Poster Banned
Thankyou very much everyone.............................lolzzz I thought i was going to get 100% cashback on the money I was going to pay. What a bargain............................only in my dreams........lolzz...
sweetwishis

Thankyou very much everyone.............................lolzzz I thought … Thankyou very much everyone.............................lolzzz I thought i was going to get 100% cashback on the money I was going to pay. What a bargain............................only in my dreams........lolzz...

You're stupid
rdtorres

You're stupid

LOL
Original Poster Banned
rdtorres

You're stupid

thanks brother.
rdtorres

You're stupid

So harsh to post this, but who here can claim they were not thinking it. :-O
Edited by: "alternate" 23rd Nov 2012
alternate

So harsh to post this, but who here can claim they were not thinking it. … So harsh to post this, but who here can claim they were not thinking it. :-O

Me.
And me.
I sent a complaint to Amazon tonight..got an item into my basket (which subsequently sold out instantly) then with 9mins left to checkout I clicked "checkout"...to my amazement it said item no longer available. Not happy at all.
sweetwishis

Thankyou very much everyone.............................lolzzz I thought … Thankyou very much everyone.............................lolzzz I thought i was going to get 100% cashback on the money I was going to pay. What a bargain............................only in my dreams........lolzz...

Luckily for you breathing isn't run on brain power. oO
deek72

Me.

Deeky baby, can I have my like back.

Thanks.
Banned
sweetwishis

your stoopit
alternate

So harsh to post this, but who here can claim they were not thinking it. … So harsh to post this, but who here can claim they were not thinking it. :-O

You're stupid as well then
jonny619447

Deeky baby, can I have my like back. Thanks.

No.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants