Confused by hukd . . . Help needed for newbies!!!!!

Found 6th Jun 2011
Have recently started to venture onto misc, I get that there are regulars,
Private jokes, in house celebrities etc but it would be good if there were a few pointers for us newbies so that we can either get the joke or join in the conversation . . . .or at the very least understand the thread. . . . Lol

Thanks

21 Comments

Banned

Good Idea, I'm gonna make a misk glossary thread.

Sloth/Mod

Just ask...........there is a 0.01% chance you won't be ridiculed and get an answer

Read the threads and you'll soon pick up the jist of things.

Just avoid VB1. And possibly me as I will answer 99% of all threads rudely. You got lucky - this thread is part of that 1% that shows my happy, go lucky, friendly side...

Original Poster

Oh vb1 has made his presence known in most of my threads. . . . Lol. . . .and here he is again

Banned

baffledsalmon

Just avoid VB1. And possibly me as I will answer 99% of all threads … Just avoid VB1. And possibly me as I will answer 99% of all threads rudely. You got lucky - this thread is part of that 1% that shows my happy, go lucky, friendly side...

You swine!

and I didn't even mock your marrakech thread!

Original Poster

Read that one. . . .

vibeone

You swine!and I didn't even mock your marrakech thread!

Oh pipe down you oik!

I've been on here for four years and even I don't get half the stuff.

Original Poster

. . . Off work today and turned off my alarm so as not to get woke up. . . But forgot to turn off alarms on kids iPods, so up really early!!!! So spent time reading some of the threads on misc. . . . .

well! If you have a sense of humour, can take some of the worst ridicule, can cope with miserable gits, are 100% perfect with grammer and spelling, will agree with everything everyone else says, even in debates. Then you'll be fine.
dont try to understand what the threads are about by the way, cus they are all spouting c***. Pmsl

Banned

cherishu2

well! If you have a sense of humour, can take some of the worst ridicule, … well! If you have a sense of humour, can take some of the worst ridicule, can cope with miserable gits, are 100% perfect with grammer and spelling, will agree with everything everyone else says, even in debates. Then you'll be fine. dont try to understand what the threads are about by the way, cus they are all spouting c***. Pmsl

You're allowed to say 'crap'. We're not 8 years old.

PS: Congrats to OP on 10+ thread.

well it wouldnt let me last time, so shurrup!. No Not 8 in yrs but mentally???????????

Original Poster

. .

cherishu2

well! If you have a sense of humour, can take some of the worst ridicule, … well! If you have a sense of humour, can take some of the worst ridicule, can cope with miserable gits, are 100% perfect with grammer and spelling, will agree with everything everyone else says, even in debates. Then you'll be fine. dont try to understand what the threads are about by the way, cus they are all spouting c***. Pmsl

. . . . Might have a problem then, on a number of points!!!!

Ps . . . Liking the avatar!!!!!

vibeone

Good Idea, I'm gonna make a misk glossary thread.

u sad **** lol

Banned

DudeyGeeza

u sad **** lol

inb4 100+ thread brah. Keep playing those xbox games boyo.

lol, u stole ur persona from jk or bg or whatever his sad ass name was
Edited by: "DudeyGeeza" 6th Jun 2011

Banned

DudeyGeeza

lol, u stole ur persona from jk or bg or whatever his sad ass name was

I stole the underlying code, then added new features, better branding etc

You gotta be a celeb for the respect or if your a girl just flirt with the male regs, give them compliments- then bam your in

Banned

just make sure you have a thick skin a la Henry (the serial killer)

Banned

emmalampkin

You gotta be a celeb for the respect or if your a girl just flirt with … You gotta be a celeb for the respect or if your a girl just flirt with the male regs, give them compliments- then bam your in

You'd know :P

vibeone

You'd know :P

:O Shocking sweeping statement to make!!! How very dare you! :O
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50424
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions