confused e2save

Found 8th Sep 2008
i just have had contract phone delivered from e2save.
e2save have charged my card with £4.99 adminstration fee .
when i ordered on line there was no mention of this charge well i did not see any.
has anyone experienced same?
i am not best pleased as i think it should have been made clear prior to final confirmation.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

I was charged £4.99 for a compulsive Special Delivery charge that I was told about. Maybe it's that.

There would have been a delivery charge and that sounds about right.

got charged this before, ring em and complain, mine got refunded!!

Original Poster

DJNG22;2919550

got charged this before, ring em and complain, mine got refunded!!

thanks for the reply freinds...;-)
i will give it a go..
well i have and guess what? because they had to contact me for my order this is admin charge!!!!!!!!
i don't know why they had to contact me as everything was done on line!!
well they are giving me refund after lenthy talk....

I ordered a contract phone through e2save as they were offering a £130 cashback with quidco, BUT today I have just found that the quidco has been declined and no reason why so? I emailed admin@quidco.co.uk to ask why, but no response yet.

Original Poster

sydney2002;2943801

I ordered a contract phone through e2save as they were offering a £130 … I ordered a contract phone through e2save as they were offering a £130 cashback with quidco, BUT today I have just found that the quidco has been declined and no reason why so? I emailed admin@quidco.co.uk to ask why, but no response yet.

£130 cash back ??
are you sure? i have been looking out for such a cashback for a while and i have not spoted anything above £110.
e2save are offering maximum £36.50 i think:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396817
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)74595
    3. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure810
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608654

See more discussions